HOME II

*** My new profile pic AHHHHHH. It looks great 'cause I edited it a bit. If anyone wants to try and draw me a profile pic because I'm sick of being mistaken for Storyshift!Chara, that would be awesome. (I basically look like her except the hood is down and im typically wearing a pun shirt.) AND IF OF YOU ARTISTS OUT THERE WANT TO MAKE ME A COVER THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I mean I'm gonna try to make my own but it'll take a lot of effort, so.... And also, What should I do to celebrate getting 100 follows? I need ideas, guys!!***

The crisp air from outside gives way to the warm and cozy atmosphere of the house as we walk through the door. We take our shoes off and walk past the kitchen into the living room.

"Hey, Mom." I say with a wave when I see her sitting in her easy chair before the fire, reading a book.

"hey Tori." Sans says.

"Hello." She says with a smile. "How was your day?"

Toriel doesn't know exactly what we're doing, she just knows we're researching something, so all I say is, "We hit another dead end, but we're onto something."

"That's good." She looks outside. "It's starting to snow again. Why don't we all go outside and play?" She suggests.

"That sounds like fun." I smile, "Where is everyone?"

"in the backyard." Sans says.

I look at him, "Wait how do you know?"

He just points to the window past the living room into the dining room. I watch as I see Undyne chase after Frisk while screaming, "YOU GET BACK HERE Y'LITTLE PUNK! IM GONNA CREAM YOU!" She throws a crap ton of snow at him as he ducks and laughs, "You gotta catch me first!" Alphys is a little bit behind them watching everything go down with a small smile on her face near the forest that borders the yard.(She's so bundled up I can barely recognize her). Azzy and Papyrus sneak up behind her.

"How'd they get here so fast?" I ask as Paps and Azzy pounce and shake a tree near Alphys, which dumps all the snow on its limbs on her. She lets out a surprised screech as she's buried. Azzy falls to the ground laughing. Alphys somehow erupts from the snow. She throws a snowball at him, hitting him in the face.

"you slept for hours. they were already here by the time we left the lab." Sans says, walking towards the back door, "welp, we'd better get back there. it looks like a major snowball fight's about t'happen, and we need to be there to even the sides out." He looks at Toriel, "you coming?"

"Later, perhaps. I still have reading to do."

"ok."

He heads outside and I dash to the front door to grab my boots and run after him.

Once outside, I blink my eyes hard a couple times, and then resort to squinting. The world is so white its almost blinding.

"HEY PAPYRUS!" Undyne yells across the yard, distracted from chasing Frisk.

"Yes?" He asks, looking up from a snow covered Alphys.

She throws a snowball at his face and cackles, "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?"

"NOT MUCH!" He yells back.

"i guess you could say that was rather cold of you to do that, Undyne," Sans says with his trademark grin.

"SANS!" Papyrus yells. "STOP IT!"

"What, you gonna give him a cold shoulder?" I pipe up beside Sans.

"NO STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU!" Undyne yells.

I stoop down to scoop some snow as I yell back, "Make me!"

"Was that a challenge?!" She yells back.

I snicker, remembering how the fight with Undyne went. Frisk basically let himself get hit and kept challenging her until she screamed that she wasn't his kindergarten teacher. She gave it all she got, attacking him from all sides, and Frisk blocked and dodged every single spear. It was great. I don't think I've ever seen Undyne that speechless before.

This memory is an explanation for what I do next, which is use one of Frisk's challenge/taunts that he did then.

"BRING IT, FISHFACE!" I yell.

She looks furious, and yells, "NOPE THAT'S IT YOU'RE GETTING DESTROYED PUNK!!"

"Alright, Ms. Confident," I say cockily, "Let's do teams then. We'll be captains, and since I came up with the idea, I get to choose first. So Sans is my first choice."

"Alright," She says, "I choose Papyrus."

"Asriel," I say next.

Undyne hesitates for a moment, and then at Alphys' hopeful expression, "Alphys."

"Frisk." I finish.

Everyone goes to their respective sides of the yard.

"Wait, but we're uneven." Undyne says.

"Well since me and frisk can't do magic, Id say we count as one person." I say.

"That's fair," She nods.

"So what now?" Papyrus asks. Everyone looks at me expectantly. "Are we just going to throw snow at each other or...?"

I blink, "....uh..." I hadn't thought that far ahead, but Undyne saves me from having to make something up from the top of my head, by throwing a snowball at it.

"Woah!" I duck at the last moment, feeling the snow brush the top of my head. Undyne just cackles maniacally.

Sans uses his telekinesis to make forts for our team. We dive behind them as Undyne's team starts to shower us with snow. Me, Sans and Frisk start to pack snowballs for us to throw. Azzy summons his Chaos Blaster and fills it with snow instead of magical energy.

Me, Azzy and Frisk start to attack Undyne's team as a collective force. Me and Frisk run at either side of Azzy and throw snowballs at anyone we see as he goes after Undyne with his Chaos Blaster. Sans and Papyrus engage in their own little snow war.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Sans throw a snowball at Papyrus and miss. "Hey bro!" He calls to him.

"Yes?" Paps responds, while throwing another snowball at him.

Sans ducks and leans against his snow cover. "I've missed you!"

Papyrus stops what he's doing and says, "Aw... that's sweet brothe-"

Sans does that finger guns thing, and interrupts, "BUT MY AIM IS GETTING BETTER!!"

Papyrus stops what he's doing and does that 'not quite internal screaming thing' that he does. "Sans did you. Just. Make. A pun?"

"yep." He says with a grin.

"BROTHER I WILL END YOU!!!!" Paps screams and start chasing Sans with a crap ton of snow. He misses.

"aw, thanks bro, you miss me too?" Sans laughs.

Papyrus screams again.

Sans keeps Papyrus busy, teleporting all around him and making Ice puns as he does so; in general, being an annoying fly he can't hit.

Me and Frisk tackle Undyne yelling ,while Azzy shoots all of us with his Chaos Blaster. We all collapse in a giggling heap.

We have an every man for them self snowball fight after words, in the middle of which Toriel joins. Then we all go inside to defrost, shower and eat. Me, Azzy and Frisk all go to sleep after that.

And I have nightmares again.

***Sorry, at the end I was kinda rushed because I wanted to publish this chapter by the end of lunch. I might go back and edit it. Next chapter is the answers to the Ask Chara Chapter.***