*WARNING* loud, edgy music above.

****HEAD PHONE USER WARNING ON THE VIDEO ABOVE! TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME, YO*** Also, welcome to a taste of my music. Enjoy~~***

Froggit attacks you.

"Uh....Frisk?"

Frisk looks determined. But not in a good way. He raises his stick.

"Frisk! What are you doing?!"

He brings the stick down in a downward arch.

"FRISK!" I try to jump in the way as he hits the Froggit, but Frisk just passes through me.

He hits it and the Froggit turns to dust. Tears cling to his face, but he still looks determined.

*YOU WON! You earned 10 XP and 20 Gold.
*You're LOVE increased.

"Frisk, what have you done?" I say in quiet horror.

The dream dissolves and I'm plunged in another memory.

*The wind is howling.

*(You're filled with determination)

I don't say, 'you're filled with determination,' that loudly because if I'm going to be honest, Frisk looks terrified.

"Hey, Chara?" He asks, his voice shaking a little.

"Yeah, Frisk?" I answer, standing on the ground next to him instead of floating.

"I'm scared."

The phrase feels like a punch in the chest.

I put on a brave face, even though in my head I'm hearing all of the other times I'd heard those words.

"Chara, I'm scared." A little seven year-old girl says to me, her lip trembling as she fights to hold back tears.

"It's okay, Patience. It's okay to be scared. That's how you know that you're alive. I get scared, too sometimes."

"Are you scared right now?" She asks me, looking up at my face with wide, terrified eyes.

I know I can't tell her the truth. That I'm terrified for her. That Undyne will probably kill her and there will be nothing I can do to stop it.

"No." I say, with a smile. "I'm not scared because I know I have to be brave for you. And besides,I'm already dead."

I tell Frisk what I told her, the first one to fall after me, all those years ago.

"It's okay to be scared, Frisk. That's how you know you're alive. I get scared, too, sometimes."

God, please don't let me be staring into the face of another dead kid.

"You just can't let that fear control you. Don't let it make you do something you'll regret."

The world fades away and another memory takes its place.

Oh god. Please, no. Not this room, not this fight.

I back myself into a column in the Last Corridor.

"Heya."

Nononononono.

"You've been busy, huh?"

"So, I've got a question for ya."

"Frisk, reset, please." I plead to the scary kid beside me that I can't recognize as the Frisk I met in the first timeline.

"Do you think even the worst person can change...? That everybody can be a good person, if they just try?"