Christmas Eve II

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRISK'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to bright light shining through the window of our window.

"Wakey, wakey eggs and and Bacey." I hear Undyne's laugh.

"The light- it burns..." I hear Azzy mumble, a muffled thump sounds and Chara starts to giggle, loudly.

"Ahhahahaha! C'mon, Oh Absolute God of Hyperdeath, look alive!" Chara scoffs mockingly.

There's a softer thump, a squeak and then a louder thump.

"C'mon oh great Guardian of all Monsters, you can be faster than that." Asriel laughs.

I wince at the title, but shake it off.

"A pillow fight this early in the morning....why you two.?" I chuckle peering over the top bunk at the two of them lying flat on the floor, laughing.

Chara lobs a pillow at me and i just barely dodge. I feel it ruffle the hair on the top of my head. "Morning to you, too!"

I scurry down the ladder and plop on Chara's bunk.

"So why'd you wake us up this early, Undyne." Chara asks between yawns.

"It's Christmas Eve, you three!! What do you live under, a Rock?" Undyne says indignantly.

"I don't know, to be honest..." I say thoughtfully.

Undyne glares at me mockingly and tosses a pillow at me.

"Ah! I've been smited!"I collapse jokingly, clutching my chest.

Asriel gasps, "She has smited him! Let's get her Chara!" I open one of my eyes wide enough to see them attack her with tickles.

She laughs so hard she can't breathe. "Okay guys, that's enough....let's go help them wrap presents, now."

"Rightio!" Chara shouts, "Follow me, my minions!"

"Minion? Who ya callin' Minion, Minion?" I joke.

She scoffs, "Oh please, since when were you the one in control here?"

I falter in my footsteps, tripping up the stairs as my heart almost stops.

Oh, Frisk. You must be mistaken. . . s i n c e w h e n w e r e y o u t h e o n e i n c o n t r o l ?