117

My friend got a picture with Dallon and Ryan and WHEN SHE WAS GETTING THE PICTURE RYAN STEPPED AWAY AND LOOKED LIKE A LOST PUPPY AND AWWH MY BABY

Then my friend Tae was like "Ryan, get in here!" And then Ryan was all like "oh, I thought you wanted one with just Dallon" and MY BABY NOO YOU NEED MORE APPRECIATION

Thanks for 7.1K dudes

-

"Yeah well-" I shifted my eyes at Alex's wall, covered in charcoal gray paint and band posters for a few seconds, then back to Frankie. He was still staring at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Well- Mikey cheated on me too!" I poorly defended myself. His eyebrows raised, looking slightly amused?

There was a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Pssh, why do you give a shit anyways," I looked back at Alex's wall, scanning over the vinyls and posters that covered about eighty to ninety percent of her wall space.

"So," Frankie broke the silence. I didn't look at him though.

"You dated Mikey."

Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

"Yeah, So What?" I asked, sort of a defensive tone.

"How am I supposed to compete against the bassist for a famous band?"

Wait, what?

I shot my head in his direction, utterly confused.

Does he-

"What?" I responded, confused.

"I may or may not have feelings for you..?" Frankie averted eye contact, looking right next to me.

Is he serious right now?

"Wait- so you brought up that I cheated on my ex boyfriend- because you like me?" I chuckled, running my left hand through my chocolate brown hair.

-I'm just giving you a hair color because why the fuck not it's most of your guys' hair color anyways-

He laughed for a few seconds, "as you can see, I'm a very sensible person."

All of a sudden, the door of Alex's room slammed open as a girl, around Alex's height walked in, groaning.

We looked at her, confused, but not saying anything.

She paced around the room for a second, slurring offensive words under her breath.

Suddenly, she looked at us as her eyes widened.

"Oh! Humans!" She paused in her place, turning to us. A few seconds later, Aiden and Alex walked back into the room.

"Juliet- wait- when did you- what?" Alex looked from 'Juliet' to me and Frankie and then back at 'Juliet'. Alex's shoulder's were slightly raised.

"Like, less than a minute ago."

"Well- Anyways," Alex's shoulder were no longer tensed up. "Oh! Yeah, (Y/N), this is Juliet, Juliet, (Y/N)," Alex casually introduced.

-