37

Gerard Way can be a mood sometimes

-
8:12 PM
-

"I fucking hate Mrs. Trudel," Halsey groaned, flipping to the next page of her math homework packet. "Out of all the days to give us extra homework, all the teachers decided, 'woah, these teenagers probably should take a break from social media and have homework the entire weekend'!" Frank mimicked our math teacher's voice. "Jokes on them, all of us are just doing one subject and copying the rest we didn't do off of eachother."
I flipped the page of my science homework, as scanned the question and answers to the fifth problem.
"Hey, Gee, What's the unit measurement for the activity of a radioactive source?" I asked, biting the end of my pen. "Ask your fucking boyfriend," Gerard muttered as I rolled my eyes. For some reason, he was tremendously irritated by the fact that Mikey's my boyfriend.
"Gerard, have you been drinking water lately? Because you need to drink some to balance all of the salt in your body," Frank asked, flipping the page of his English homework. "Fuck off," Gerard growled as Halsey sighed. "What're you writing?" Halsey asked as Gerard sat up straight. "A song."

"Yeah no shit sherlock, let me see," she grabbed the black note book from his hands, scanning the page as Gerard sighed, running a hand through his orange hair. "I Don't Love You. Edgy title," Halsey commented as her eyes trailed down the page. "Snazzy," she handed the notebook back to him as he snatched it back, writing a few more words down before tapping the end of his own against the page. "Gee, could you turn that lamp on?" I pointed at the lamp next to him, since it was starting to get dark outside, and we were all still doing homework- well, except for Gerard. "Ask your boyfriend to do it," Gerard muttered, tapping the end of his pen more aggressively against the paper as Frankie, Halsey, and I all exchanged annoyed looks.
"Mikey's at home, you fucking idiot," Halsey commented, circling an answer on her paper.

"Good for you."

"Okay, can you stop bitching? It's really annoying," Frank looked up from his pile of homework, dropping his pen on top of it.

"You stop bitching," Gerard muttered as I groaned. "You're so fucking annoying, you know that?" I threw my pen at the wall as it hit the wall and fell to the floor.

"You dyed my hair orange when I was sleeping."

"You dyed my hair teal!"

"Oh just be quiet, you look nice."

"All I want in life at this moment is to stab you."

Halsey and Frank shot their eyes at me as I looked at the carrot haired boy.

"I dare you."

-

Hey what's your favorite MCR album mines either Danger Days or The Black Parade or Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Not really bullets though I don't enjoy that album as much