63

-
4:48 PM
-

"You're such a dork, Frankie," I chuckled as Frank put on a fake frown, as Ashley chuckled, and Gerard and Mikey continued to focus their attention to their phones. My eyes wandered around the room for a while, as I excluded myself from Frank and Halsey's bickering. I looked over Halsey shoulder a bit when the main entrance doors opened, as my eyes slightly widened. "What are you even looking at-" Halsey looked over her shoulder. "OH MY GOD ISN'T THAT YOUR EX?" Halsey shouted. Mikey, Gerard, and Frank were now paying attention to what was happening, as I facepalmed. She looked at me. Great, fuck you, ASHLEY. "I'm just gonna go hide in the bathroom for a few minutes, because Ashley, has just brought me to my ex's attention," I stated, pointing behind me, as I started to walk to the bathrooms. "No, don't leave me with these losers!" Halsey shouted, accompanied with a whine. "Hey, Gerard used to be your best friend," I stated, continuing to walk away from my small crowd of friends.

-
4:51 PM
-

(Y/N) changed Litboi's name to Ashley

Ashley: NO

Ashley: FUCK OFF

Ashley changed their name to Halsey

Halsey: Jayden's gone

(Y/N): are you sure about that.

Halsey: yeah

(Y/N): oh, cool. Because I am IN THE BATHROOM WITH HER.

Halsey: WELL SHIT

(Y/N): this is still your fucking fault.

Halsey: no!

(Y/N): "OH MY GOD IS THAT YOUR EX"

Halsey: stop

-

"Hey (Y/N)!" Jayden smiled, placing her bag on the sink counter and putting her hand inside, most likely trying to find something. "Hey, Jayden," I sighed, running my left hand through my hair. "So, you're blonde now," Jayden observed. "Cool," she added, pulling out a tube of liquid eyeliner. "You're brunette now," I stated. "Cool.."
"So, are you going to Lowell High next year or-" Jayden was cut off by the bathroom door opening. "(Y/N), I've been looking for you!" Alex walked over to me, putting her arm around my waist. "Hey, Alex," I smiled, very confused why she was even here. "Anyways, we should probably get back to our friends, they're waiting for you," Alex smiled, pulling me away. "Bye, Jayden," I exhaled.

-

"I saved your ass, be grateful," Alex said as we walked out of the bathrooms. "Thanks, But why the hell did you know I was in there?"
"Halsey saw me and she made me do it, because she's a lazy fuck who can't do anything herself," Alex shrugged, taking her arm from around my waist. "Well, I sadly agree," I shrugged, chuckling. "Well, see ya," Alex said as we parted ways. I walked back over to my small group of friends as Halsey hid her face.

"That was still your fucking fault."