53

This band was the gateway to emo

THURSDAY
-
June 26th, 2018
-
9:04 PM
-

"Why do we have to have homework on the second to last day of school," Mikey groaned, flipping the page of the math he was working on. "We don't. We just skipped 40 assignments, and we're making them up right now," I replied, scanning the directions of the twelfth math sheet I've worked on. What the fuck are x intercepts and why will I ever need them? As I contemplated why algebra was a necessary skill for a person who had no intentions of being a rude math teacher, I felt Mikey plant a kiss on my neck.
"Mikey, we need to finish this dumb homework." I stated, lightly pushing him away.
He whined in protest, "Why?" Dragging out the 'y'.
"Because we could potentially stay back?" I chuckled, shaking my head and returning to my homework. Not even five seconds later, I felt the slicked back blonde haired boy's lips against my neck once more as I exhaled, lightly pushing him away once more. "Mikey, we have ten hours before school tomorrow, I would like to finish my homework and still get some sleep in," I sighed, placing the pencil on top of the stack of papers that rested atop my lap. "Hey, you can operate surprisingly well on three hours of sleep, and you can probably finish your dumb homework in less than an hour," Mikey whined as I sighed. "Great, you can wait," I smiled mockingly at him as he groaned, sitting up straight again as I focused my attention back onto my homework. "I only have one sheet left," Mikey stated, quickly circling a bunch of random answers on his homework. "Done," he shrugged, shoving the paper into his backpack as I rolled my eyes. "Well that's great for you, but I have to finish my homework, too," I stated, just writing the answer y because why not just use a random variable that had nothing to do with the problem?
After a few minutes of silence besides the sound of Mikey snapping his fingers, the sound of the graphite against the white printer paper, and the occasional sound of a sheet of paper being flipped or placed somewhere else, Mikey decided to break the silence. "Why are you so pretty?" He poked my right shoulder as I jumped at his touch, which caused his reaction of a light chuckle. "Mikey, let me do my work!" I exclaimed, lightly hitting his cheek with the back of my hand. "Well all I did was call you pretty, which is what you are, by the way, how am I distracting you?" He leaned in closer to me, about three inches away from me. "You're first of all, talking, which is driving me crazy-" Mikey cut me off before I could continue to speak. "Oh, I'm driving you crazy, huh? Maybe I would stop talking if you would stop distracting me from any other thing!"
"What am I possibly distracting you from doing, staring at your phone screen?" I snarled, placing all of my homework in the nightstand next to me, as he nodded with wide eyes as a response. "Yeah, kinda! All you do is bite your goddamn lip when you think, and that's driving me fucking crazy, because you're-" I cut him off my crashing my lips into his, just to shut the man up. Instantly, he kissed back, pinning me against the wall, gripping my wrists and doing the same with them. "That was just to shut me up," Mikey assumed, gasping for air as I did the same. "Are you going to take your advantage or not, pretty boy?"
Mikey smirked at me, starting to plant more kisses down my neck. My breath hitched, which didn't go without notice by the taller boy. He lets out a small chuckle, letting go of my wrists as his right hand snaked inside of my shirt, his left on the name of my neck. His lips reconnected with mine, but this time there was a lot more force than any other time. A few seconds later, he laughed, playing his head in the crook of my neck as I confusedly chuckled. "I can't unclasp your bra," he laughed as I joined him. "Do you need help?" I said in between laughter as I felt him nod against my shoulder.

Yeah, I couldn't get it undone either.