Everything At Once

This is another version of New Gods. I guess part of this is also a very cliche story and probably overused...

Mari's POV

"...You aren't pretty, you're gorgeous. You aren't smart, you're intelligent..." I tune out the rest of Percy's vow.

So the "Greek Gods" are real...

—Time Skip—

Fourteen people stand up and join Percy and Annabeth in the front. Eight men and six women.

"In addition to today's celebration, we have news to the Seven," A guy says.

A couple of people in the audience perk up.

"We have decided to 'retire' and give you our roles of the 12 Olympians. Hera is replaced by Hades since we all know how much you guys hate her. And since she doesn't have a demigod child who is a hero of Olympus. And Poseidon is now king." Zeus informed us, "We have each chosen someone to take our places. I'll go first."

"Jason, you have the choice to be given immortality, and take my place as god of the sky?"

"I'm a Roman demigod. How would I be a Greek god?"

"You do have both forms," Zeus

"Ok. I guess," he looked at Piper for a second. She looked... sad?

"Percy, will you take my role as god of the sea and as king of the gods?"

"I already turned down immortality for Annabeth. And I'll do it again." I mumbled. But apparently everyone heard because I heard people gasp.

"Annabeth is Athena's choice," my dad whispered to me. So that's what Zeus probably said to Jason.

"I'll take it."

"Nico. God of the underworld, you'll still be the ghost king."

"Will?" Nico quietly asks his dad.

"He's Apollo's." Hades whispered.

"Ok. I'll take the offer."

"Thalia. If you take my place, you wouldn't be lieutenant anymo—"

"Artemis, but.." Thalia trailed off as if she thought it was wise to let Artemis finish.

"Anymore. You would be the Goddess of the hunt and moon." Artemis finished.

"Oh. Sorry. I'll take it, but maiden goddess?"

"Of course!"

"Annabeth, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy?" Annabeth looked shocked. I mean doesn't she know that she's the smartest child of Athena.

"Yes!" She seemed overly excited. Then she noticed her mistake and said, "Yes, mom."

"Now Piper. I know you aren't the most ideal daughter of mine, but you show everyone that children of Aphrodite aren't useless. Since I know you don't adore makeup but, would you be goddess of love and beauty, natural beauty if it's better."

"Sure. Though can I be both?"

"Your choice."

"Leo. God of fire and blacksmiths?"