The Olympic Gold Medalist... Percy Jackson

Annabeth's POV

Gods! I'm late for school. Yep, I'm in high school. Apparently the gods wanted us to live a normal life. I mean, is that possible when monsters from Greek "mythology" is after us? NO! Ugh. ADHD.

Anyways I am attending Golden Gate High School, in California. This means I don't get to see Percy! He's going to Goode which is in NEW YORK! I think I'm being too dramatic.

Anyways. I'd better get to school.

—Time Skip (To Break)—

"Annabeth did you hear that the Olympic swimmer Percy Jackson is coming?" My friend Juliette asked. Fangirling over my boyfriend. The hero of Olympus.

"Yeah. But I never got when." It is true. He never told me when.

"Today! During lunch."

"Isn't he supposed to be at school? Today. At lunch?"

"I dunno."

—Another Time Skip! (To Lunch)—

Juliette's POV

"Annabeth. You seem awfully excited."

"Come on. It's Perseus Jackson!"

"He doesn't like being called Perseus. Everyone knows that."

"Well Annie here never gets the hint," a new voice says. I look up and it's... PERCY JACKSON! Does he know Annabeth?

"What if I said that I don't like YOU CALLING ME ANNIE!" Annabeth doesn't usually shout like this... she usually punches the lights out of them. Or something. She's being awfully nice to him. I mean he has a arm around her... AND SHE DOESN'T CARE! Annabeth has physically hurt anyone who either tried to ask her out or flirt with her.

"Come on." He practically begged, "Ooh! Do you want to stay over?" What?!

"Is your mo— Sally okay with that?"

"Wise Girl. Is that a question? She almost loves you more than she loves me!" By now a crowd has formed around us. "It's always 'Annabeth this.' 'Annabeth that.'"

"Annabelle. How do you know HIM!" Marissa said in her high pitched voice. Then to Percy she added, "My place at seven."

"No thank you. I would much rather spend my time with someone else."

"And who would that be?"

"Me?" Annabeth asked him, hopefully.

"Yep!" Percy replied popping the "P".

"Why would you rather spend time with that dumb blond?!"

"Do. Not. Call. Annabeth. A. Dumb. Blond. She is the smartest person I know. After her mother." Percy seemed mad at Marissa.

"How would you know?"

"Because I'm his girlfriend. Marissa."

"So this is the person you keep telling me about?"

"Yeah." Annabeth sighed.