My Grandfather Possessed the Body of the Son of the Guy Who Invented Internet

I might start using headcannons as ideas for my stories. I'm going  to try it for this one, tell me if you like it or not. So I know if I should continue this, or not.

Annabeth's POV

So, the gods send us to school.

Today's our first day here, or in Percy's case, first day back to Goode.

"Can each of our new students share an interesting fact about their families? Or themselves?" Our home room teacher Ms. Kallas said.

"Annabeth. Founder of Olympian Architecture," I say slowly. Not knowing if I should share this or not.

"Are you sure. Who knew a dumb blonde could be the–" Who knew that a teacher would say that? To her student?!

She was cut of by Percy saying, "Is she? If she was a dumb blonde, I don't think she would be the smartest person I've met. I have no doubt anyone who knows her would agree with me." The rest of the Seven agree with him.

"And who are you?" Who knew that the teacher would say that.

Percy's POV

Did this person think that she could out-sass my sass?

So I said, "Defeater of my grandfather, who possessed the son of the guy who invented internet."

"And who's that?" A random person on the class asked.

"Hermes, God of travelers, thieves, and basically anyone and anything that travels."

"Give us a real fact." The teacher, I think Ms. Kallas, said. Did she think that I was lying?!

"Percy Jackson. At your service."

"Wait. So you're the youngest Olympic swimmer?"

Yep!

"Yes, he is." Jason said.

"Who are you?"

"Jason Grace."

"Wait. Are you all founders for the Olympian companies?"

"Yep! And guess what? WE'RE ALSO DEMIGODS!"

Good way to reveal us, Leo.

A/N AHHHH. There were so many grammar mistakes. Sorry to the people I confused (including me).