Authors Note

Please read the entire thing if you are giving character ideas!!

Hello.
This is my first published fanfiction. Please give me requests on story ideas in the comments. As well as corrections for my works. Please give me any character idea as well. If there are any feel free to use this form:

Name (first and last):
Mortal or demigod:
If they are a demigod
Weapon:
Godly parent:
If they are mortal
Clear-sighted or not:
(All) Relationship to any of Rick Riordan's  characters:

Once I've done yours, can you comment on the thing you put for submissions that I've done it?? It helps me keep organized a bit. THANK YOU!!

Also, I do move the parts around a bit, so the same stories are put together. Just wanted to make sure not too many people got confused about the formatting. Sorry 'bout it.

03.05.2020 - Please. Give me as much structure as you can. If there's any plot you want to see please add it, I know there are probably ideas you want to see but haven't, and I want you to enjoy your character as best as you can. So any plots for me to follow, the more detail the better.

And... it'll probably take a while. I haven't forgotten about it. It's that I'm lazy and life is busy. So yeah! I'm sure I'll get to it some day. I just want to make sure your ideas are written as best as possible, and there's a lot of them. Which I'm grateful about.

ps. Remember to vote and comment on the parts!! THANKS FOR READING!!