"Ok. I will. IF you go on an actual date with me Friday."

I looked at him lamely. This guy! Do I really want to? Date? A date. He asked me on a date. Oh my god! A date! Wait a minute, he's blackmailing me!

"Fine," I said rolling my eyes.

"I forgot to tell you, you look......so... freaking gorgeous," He said his voice deepening.

I smiled and looked away. Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush. Deep breath. In. out.

"Thank you. You look....very very handsome I might add."

He winked at me with a sly smirk. Smile dammit! You have the most hottest smile ever.

"So Payge will start school again when she turns five. It's a little late but you know she is a smart girl. I don't think it will affect her with all the research I've been doing about it."

"Really? When is she turning five exactly?"

"July 15. My baby is going to be five! I just can't believe it."

"Our baby."

His reply made me look at him. Our. The way it came out of his mouth turned me on. What is going on with me? I smiled.

"Our," I said with a huge grin.

Soon enough a waitress came to take our orders. Final-fucking-ly. I'm hungry!

"Hello Sir. Nice seeing you again," the waitress said softly. I eyed her then my eyes darted to Blade as he smirked at the girl. The hell?

"Thank you, Melleni. How's everything?"

"The people are enjoying the service and the food. There's never a doubt sir. You pick only the best," she says with a wink.

You bitch! Are you trying to flirt with him?

His smirk faded. And he raised his eyebrows. That's right bitch, flip her off. Did I just call him a bitch or her? Who cares.

She giggled. "What would you like sir?"

"Ladies first." He said smiling my way. The woman's eyes flew to me and her smile held its place. Smart.

"Just give me the sea food special," I said. My voice was a little deeper. I swear I'm getting mad for nothing. We're not even together. I don't even feel for him like that.

"Mhmm, got it. Blade?"

Oh so now your calling him Blade. Just wait til I get alone time with you. "Um.. I'll have the same please," he replied keeping his eyes on me.

"To drink?" She asked trying her hardest to get his attention.

"Give me the whole bottle of Vodka."

She nodded her head swiftly. Giving up, she walked away and went to the other booth to grab the dishes the other men left.

"It looks like she needs help. I'll be back," I said watching her carefully. Blade was about to protest but I hurriedly got up from my seat and fast walked to my dear friend, Melleni.

I grabbed a few of the plates of the table. "Let me help you," I said sweetly.

"I don't need help, thank you," was her reply but it wasn't as nice.

Blade ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara