32

hi! im back who missed me? (well it's not too long since the last update lol)

this story gets boring lol im sorry~ im kinda depressed these days so my humor is kinda down---

i'll try to always entertain you guys! i won't let my lovely readers to quit reading this book:(

happy 130k! i cAnt bELieVe tHis😭

and few more chapters for this fanfic to end...

warning : self harm

***

"Baekhyun...."

Sehun said, approaching the petité brunette, who's crying non-stop. Sehun who is on crutches, grabbed a chair and pulled it next to Baekhyun. He hugged his brother, patted him gently.

"No.. I can't be pregnant..." Baekhyun said, crying even louder.

"Who did this to you, Baek?"

"It's either Luhan's or Chanyeol's. I don't know. Congratulations, Baekhyun. You're a fucking slut." Baekhyun answered and said to himself.

"Baekhyun, I'll always be here.. Tomorrow we'll get you out.. you fainted because you haven't eat anything and recently caught a cold."

"Thank you... "

With that, Sehun left the room and Baekhyun faced the other way, tries to sleep and stop crying, but it's so hard. It's like the world has collapsed on him, all at once.

But suddenly, someone knocked on his hospital bedroom door.

"Baek...."

His voice echoes in the room, making Baekhyun shocked. Baekhyun didn't want to turn back because he knew who's voice is that.

"Baekhyun, I—"

"Yeol." Baekhyun started crying again, and now facing Chanyeol with his red teary eyes.

Chanyeol approached the broken hearted Baekhyun, and gave him the warmest hug.

"Listen. I don't know who's baby is that. I'll stand by your side and will protect you at all cost. I promise I won't leave you. You're the greatest thing I ever have. I don't care whether the baby is Luhan's or mine's, I'll take care of him and raise him with you. I care about you a lot, Baekhyun. I really do." Chanyeol whispered into his boyfriend's ear, calming down by patting his back.

"Promise......?"

"Promise. I'm a man of my words, Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled, and Baekhyun hides his face on the taller's chest, still crying until his head hurts a lot.

***

Baekhyun just having a better condition and now allowed to leave the hospital, along with Sehun and Chanyeol. They were like Baekhyun's guardians, not leaving Baekhyun any second.

Baekhyun missed his home so much, and Chanyeol said he'll spend another night here.

Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol are now sitting in a sofa, watching the fifa world cup.

Suddenly, Baekhyun remembers something.

"If you guys may excuse me.. I need to make a phone call..." Baekhyun excused, took out his mobile phone, typing numbers and pressed the call button.