7

update, perverts! xD

***

"Nice try, Chanyeol."

Luhan said to himself, as he watch them from the outside. He clenched his fist and his face is filled with anger and a little bit of jealousy.

"Soon enough, Baekhee will reveal who she is. Baekhyun is on the way."

"Baekhyun will fall to my hand, and you will regret much."

Luhan was completely jealous.

Luhan pressed the number on his phone, calling his old friend. After the third rang, his friend picks up.

"Hello, Luhan?"

"Ahh.. Kyungsoo. I need your help."

"Make sure it isn't about sex because im not into it."

"I'm serious, it's not about sex. It will, but very soon."

"What is it about?"

"Kidnapping."

"Give it to me."

(satansoo in the house yo)

***

"You look damn pretty, Baekhee." Chanyeol said and stroked Baekhee's head with full of love.

"I know." Baekhee answered as they walk out of the photo studio.

Now they're taking a walk around the mall, in the street where city is became a quiet atmospehere, the moon starts shining so bright and dark skies.

Wind blew not too harsh, but strong enough to ruin their hair. A little too cold.

No words were exchanged or any stares, their gaze was focused on the street, deep in their own thoughts. A smile was clearly shown on Chanyeol's face, a complete opposite with Baekhee who turned kind of solemn.

"Look! Ice cream food truck! i'm going to buy it, please wait. I really love ice cream." Baekhee said as he approached the food truck. Her eyes was glowing so bright, but the truth is, she was upset.

"Fine." Chanyeol said and let Baekhee queue.

"Good afternoon, pretty young girl. What would you like to order?"

"A..."

Suddenly someone stopped her from speaking and shut her mouth with an index finger. Baekhee turned to see who it was,

"2 cotton candy ice cream." Luhan said and Baekhee gave a confused look.

"How... did you know my favorite? Why are you here?"

"I'll treat you. We were friends for 5 years, you dumb." Luhan smacked Baekhee's head, Baekhee growled in pain.

Chanyeol only watch them from a far with a pain on his heart. He was angry. Mad. No body can touch Baekhee other than him. No one.

"Here, 2 cotton candy ice cream. Enjoy!"

"Thank you." Baekhee said in a very cute tone, that makes Luhan want to kiss her so bad.

"Let's go. I drive you home." Luhan said while pointing to a purple lamborghini parked in front of a clothing store.

( #richkids . looll purple lambo, im in love with this song. damn skrill u got jams. ok sorry i will just continue-)

Baekhee looked at Chanyeol who was clenched his fist and gulped,

"W-well.. I still have date with C-Chanyeol."