10

"Sehun!"

Baekhee hurriedly hugged him and it surprised all of the members including Luhan.

"Baek- what-" Sehun asked but Baekhee tighten her hug.

"Baekhee you can't show them that you know me, they will be suspicious." Sehun whispered and Baekhee shocked at Sehun's statement.

"I totally forgot about that." Baekhee whispered back and let go of the hug.

All of the members watched them two with questions on their minds, like why Baekhee hugged him? And it makes Chanyeol jealous, especially Luhan.

"Sorry that I didn't go home last night. I slept at my friend house." Sehun turned the topic and they instantly forgot of what just happened.

"That's okay. You're here now." Jongdae answered and hugged him. All of the members one by one hugged him and secretly between the hug, Sehun winked to Baekhee and Baekhee mouthed a thank you.

Sehun watched Luhan who is watching him. When their eyes met, Sehun is the one who avoid the eye contacts. Luhan can only smiles.

***

***

""Yixing steal the ball from Junmyeon, and Yixing herding the ball, Yixing is pretty good. He run so fast and no one could chase him, and GOAAALLLLLL!" The commentator said and everyone doesn't celebrate but remain silent. What is wrong?

"Wait.. hold on.. he kicked it to his own team! What a mistake, the game is over and GANGNAM HIGHSCHOOL WINS! HOW LUCKY!"

Yixing was confused. All of his members was mad as hell.

"Hey, are you okay?" Junmyeon trying to comforts him by wrapped his hand around Yixing's shoulder.

"Yeah."

THAT FACE.

SERIOUSLY IS HE HIGH?

HE MIGHT TAKE DRUGS BEFORE THE MATCH.

But he doesn't smells like weed.

"Well, you gave us an advantage. Because you scored, we win. Are you doing it on purpose?" Junmyeon strikes again with another question, but Yixing only stares at the blue sky while hummed.

I think he is really high.

***

The match is over, the sun has set, moon slowly appeared and the bright sky changed into dark blue. The lights and the moon illuminating the school. Baekhee and Chanyeol is sitting at the bench, admiring the night view.

"I hardly ever stared at the night sky." Baekhee suddenly leaned to Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol was a little bit surprised but he patted Baekhee's head.

"Me too. I always locked away in my room, doing nothing." Chanyeol said, his eyes are glowing bright.

However, they enjoyed the night sky. It was really peaceful and Chanyeol couldn't help on how cute Baekhee was while she was staring at the night sky.