1

That morning where the 'famous' boy Park Chanyeol, walk through the school hallway, arrogantly. Everyone move out from his way, some of girls followed them from behind.

Park Chanyeol; definition : A very tall, hot, handsome boy who has deep voice, big ears and huge size of cock, and a perfect abs, (but rarely showed his abs) veiny arms.

Smirking to every girls who passed him, winking or making eye contact, could be a sudden death to the girls. His smile was so cute, and sometimes looks naughty.

"Park Chanyeol!"

His best friend who has big ass that is even sexier than Kim K or Nicki, running while shouting his name. (Guess who?)

"Oh my God, Sebooty." Chanyeol smacked his ass and wrapped his hands around Sehun's neck, walking together.

"Did you practice soccer yesterday? You participated the soccer competition, right?" Sehun asked, stroked his butt, dying in pain.

"No I didn't. I'm busy yesterday. But yeah, I participated on the competition." Chanyeol answered while entering the class with Sehun.

"Good luck. Kai also play soccer, right?" Sehun asked while waving at the girls, and the girls screaming so loud. They throw the bag to the girls, told them to place it on their chairs.

"Yes. Where's the others?"

Others was referred to EXO, the members is : Chanyeol (The leader), Sehun, Junmyeon, Kai, and Jongdae.

"I don't know. Maybe they're already at the field. Should we check?" Sehun asked while pointing to the classroom door.

"Let's go." Chanyeol pulled Sehun from flirting with the girls.

***

The green field was filled with boys playing with soccer balls, most of them are practicing, trying to improve their skills. Blue skies and bright sun lights, makes them squinted their eyes. It's look like it's going to be a very bright day, today.

The cheerleaders standing in a row, outside the white lines. Supporting the soccer team vigorously, jumping and shouting their school's name.

The leader of the cheerleader team named Luna, and he likes Chanyeol very much but unfortunately, Chanyeol doesn't like her.

The cheerleader also practicing their performance in the middle of the field, shouting, and some of EXO members were amazed, but Chanyeol and Sehun wasn't. They're not hot or sexy, they're just an ordinary girl, with ordinary talents.

"My classmate, isn't she's pretty?" Kai asked, pointed to Krystal, who also like him. (a/n : i will ship kaisoo later)

"She's ugly, compared to my taste." Chanyeol answered, mocking Kai who's been watching Krystal all the time.

"But none of girl match your taste. I mean, it's too perfect. Of course you wanted a perfect girl, because you're the center of this school, the main attention, but sometimes you just have to look around." Kai said, with a mad tone.

"They're ugly." Chanyeol answered straightly.

"Hey, Krystal matched your taste. Pretty, smart, talented, humble, sexㅡ"