16

"Baekhee!"

Chanyeol hugged the girl and the girl trying to push Chanyeol away, but Chanyeol tightened the hug anyway.

"Where have you gone?"

"Huh? Who the fuck are you?"

"I- what?"

Chanyeol released the hug and surprised as hell when he realized that she was one of the cheerleaders from Seoul High School.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol bowed 90 degree.

"Hahaha Park Chanyeol, poor you. Well, everyone thinks I look like Baekhee." The girl laughed out loud, causing the people around them stared at the three of them questionably.

"OH MY GOD! YOU CHEATED WITH KIM TAEYEON?" Chen shouted out. The crowd gasped so loud and secretly, Do Kyungsoo who just passing by, took a picture of Chanyeol and Taeyeon hugged and upload it to SNS.

***

"Hey, feeling better, sweetie?"

Baekhyun opened his eyes and he met with the sight of Luhan scanning him. He was about to run away, but his body can't move at all. He was chained in the bed.

"Awwe, you still looks hot even when you're in pain. Should we play today?"
Luhan smirked and Baekhyun started to cry.

"Baby why are you making such a sad face? We're having fun."

"I am not your boyfriend you piece of shit- LET ME GO! I forced myself to like you and pretend to like you isn't that enough? I even still care about you when you fuck me hard! Please just give up on me.. I'm not going to love you anyway." Baekhyun cried out in pain, his tied legs and hands reddened.

"Pretend. Pretending. Did you know how hurt I am when I heard you say that? DID YOU KNOW HOW HURT I AM?" Luhan slapped Baekhyun's thigh with the flogger.

"You only care about your feelings that's why you always get hurt. Love Sehun. I'm not the one for you. Chanyeol is the one for-"

"Shut up. The rumours are everywhere, Baek."

"What?"

Luhan showed the 'hugging' scandal between Taeyeon and Chanyeol on his phone, it makes Baekhyun's heart hurt so much.

"See, he already moved on."

"No. He might hugged a wrong person. Taeyeon looks a lot like me, even the Seniors thought we're twins."

"No. He was so happy in this picture. Like, literally he smiled. He is in love with Taeyeon. You're just his sexy slut."

"No..." Baekhyun cried again. He was just confused. What is life? Seriously he just want to kill himself because the truth hurts.

"See? you better starts loving me for real because Chanyeol moved on."

"I'll try."

***