27

[‼️🔊Double Update! Stay tune for the next update!]

Baekhyun take a look at his most treasured part of his body, and yes, it's bleeding. No wonder his ass hurts a lot. He even cried harder, his pain is endless.

After 15 minutes of waiting for the bus to come, the bus finally arrived. Luckily, the bus is empty. No one except him and the driver. The driver took a glimpse of Baekhyun and frowned. The driver has been quiestioning himself about Baekhyun wearing a bloody bathrobe.

Baekhyun sat on the very first seat and took out his phone, to call his precious younger brother's friend.

"Kai..." muttered while waiting the call to be answered by Kai.

Third rang...

Fifth rang...

"Hello, Baekhee?—unggh—fuck—what is it?"

Fuck, I forgot that he knew me as Baekhee. Girly voice.. girly voice...

"Hey where are you? Can you take me home? My physical condition is in the worst state right now."

"Ahh... unggh-fuck. Wait. I'm at Dongdaemun."

Baekhyun can hear a background voice saying, "Ah why did you stop, Jongin?" Baekhyun mentally smirked but he shrug it off.

"Then I'll stop at Dongdaemun's bus station, you can pick me there. It's only 15 minutes left for me to get there."

"Ssshhhh! Ah, okay Baekhee. I'll be there in 5 minutes. See ya."

Kai hung up and Baekhyun sighed. When the bus goes through the speed bump, Baekhyun felt his ass hurts even more.

***

Dongdaemun Station.

The rain had stopped just a second ago. Baekhyun's already soaking wet. He shivered under the shelter, sitting while hugging himself.

Baekhyun's phone rang but when he about to answer, his phone died, he cursed and kicked the pole's shelter. But then Baekhyun's phone fell and it got crushed by a car passing by.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKK!" Baekhyun screamed and cursed, feeling his heart tored into two at the sight.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Kai heard Baekhyun's scream and it made Kai could find him.

Kai hurriedly run and found Baekhyun standing under the shelter.

"Kai..."

That's when the truth came out.

Baekhyun mentally panicked, he doesn't have a wig. Fuck.

"B-Baekhyun....?"

"Baekhee called you, right?"

Didn't want Baekhyun to be suspicious, Kai acted like he didn't have a clue that Baekhee is Baekhyun.

"Yeah, did you see her? And what happened to you, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun, it's time... Baekhyun muttered deep inside his heart.

"Kai, I'm..."

"Yeah?"

"I... I—am Baekhee..." Baekhyun lowered his head.

Kai, who already know the truth, smiled and hugged the small brunette covered in bathrobe. Baekhyun shocked at the sudden action Kai did, but ended up hugging him back.