4

"Damn." Sehun cursed.

"Oh.. hi there, Baekhee!" Luhan waved awkwardly.

"Come with me, now." Chanyeol commanded and Sehun pulled and zipped his pants, leaving Baekhee and Luhan alone.

***

They went home together because Sehun lives with Chanyeol, yeah he was abandoned. Sehun's parents abandoned him and Chanyeol still didn't know why. Everytime Chanyeol asked about it, Sehun went mad.

Chanyeol stared at Sehun who drives all the way, city flew past windows, trees, uncertain lamplights, dark nights. It was just dim.

"So you fucked a guy."

"Yes. Any problem?"

"J-just, it was disgusting."

"I'm not normal, Chanyeol. I'm a gay. I'm hiding it from everyone. You see? Our school is a very homophobic area. And what if the girls know it too? They might hated me and disgusted with me."

"Well Sehun-"

"It's the reason why my parents kicking me out of the house. Because I was gay."

A black silent.

Chanyeol paused as he was about to say, "What?"

"Damn it. I'm gay. And my parents told me hundreds of times that human beings is created in pairs. A girl is paired with a boy. Fuck it."

"What your parents said was true."

"Okay so you're disgusted with me and you don't support me? If you don't want to be friends with GAYS JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING CAR!" Sehun snapped and brake immidiately, which made Chanyeol shocked to death.

"Hey, i didn't say-"

"You said it was disgusting."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry, Sehun."

"My parents said they don't want me because I'm a big shame to the family." Sehun banged his head on the wheel, silently cried.

Sehun was broken.

Chanyeol patted his back, creating a fake smile that looks real as possible, gulped.

"Hey, Sehun. It's just I'm surprised. You're my best friend and I'll support you, no matter what. Even though I was still disgusted with g-gays, but you're still my friend." Chanyeol continued.

"Thanks for understanding, man." Sehun putting on a broken smile, and continues driving.

***

Baekhee helped Luhan to stood up and walked together on the empty and dark hallway, hands on each other shoulders.

"You're lucky." Baekhee said suddenly between the silence.

"What, Baekhyun."

"Damn, I hate that name, bro."

"Come to think of it. Until when you pretended to be a girl, Baek?"

"Until I get Chanyeol in my hand." Baekhee said and clenched his fist.

"But damn, you're hot." Luhan said and smacked Baekhyun's butt.

"I just fucking stressed out. I'm being Baekhee for almost 3 years and if I messed up, I will get expelled." Baekhyun explained in long details while step inside the elevator.

"Baek, I'm still in love with you. No matter you're a gay or you're being a girl-"

"Damn, we fucked before. I don't love you. Small dicks!"

"What the fuck, but you enjoyed it though." Luhan chuckled and Baekhyun sighed.

"Damn, you're fucking talented. But still, I love Chanyeol. I've told you everything, right?"

"I.. don't really remember."

"That Chanyeol was my old friend, well he hated me because I confessed to him, and he fucking spit his cola in my face, pushed me hard, and move to another school."

"OH MY G-"

***

Another turnament today, it was a very bright day and mostly cloudy. Once again they enter the Seoul High School, facing another enemy again.

There, Chanyeol stood up in front of the school gate while waiting for Baekhee to come. He makes an appointment yesterday.

"Damn, where are you, Baekhee?"

Chanyeol looked at his wrist, it's been fifteen minutes he stood up there, while bright sunlights burned down his skin.

"HEY!"

"Oh fuck- there you are. Damn, I was surprised and I might faint you know?" Chanyeol started to lectures Baekhee.

"Blablablabla... okay, so.. what do you have to say, or are we going somewhere?" Baekhee asked cutely.

"You have to stay outside the white lines, support me. I don't know.. everytime I saw you, I felt like I received more energies." Chanyeol stuttered and Baekhee chuckled at his statement.

Baekhee only nodded and putting on a very bright smile.

They walked inside the school and searched for Chanyeol's tent.

***

"Damn, Yeol. New girlfriend?" Junmyeon asked and scanning Baekhee.

"Hmm, she will be, soon." Chanyeol winked to Baekhee but Baekhee bittersmiled.

"What's wrong with the smile?" Junmyeon noticed and asked.

"Nothing, I'm just not ready." Baekhee looked down,

"Don't worry. Chanyeol is a good guy. He will treat you like a god damn princess." Junmyeon said and Chanyeol mouthed a thank you.

"I know." Baekhee still looking down.

"Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom." Baekhyun green light to the bathroom and left the tent.

Oh Chanyeol, you just make me felt a butterfly inside my stomach,

after you hurt me.

I'm afraid you will find out that I'm the one you hated the most.

You're so annoying, Chanyeol.

***

DAMN THIS IS SO ANGST.