8

"Chan..."

Baekhee closed her eyes, hoping Chanyeol wouldn't took her clothes off because she's a fucking guy. And after all Baekhee is the one who Chanyeol hate.

But suddenly, Chanyeol let her go. She opened her eyes and see,

Luhan, slapped Chanyeol in the face but Chanyeol didn't respond. Chanyeol was too drunk and he fell to the floor and Luhan stared at Baekhee angrily but soon after that, Luhan asked,

"Are you okay?"

"I..."

"I said, go home with me."

"Okay." Baekhee pouted, and following Luhan out of the club.

***

"What about Chanyeol? We left him there."

"Can you just shut up? I told my servant to take him back home. And I'm not that evil. I care about him too and after all he's your crush." Luhan said, his eyes were teary all of sudden.

"I'm sorry," Baekhee took off his wig and she is back to her true self.

"I bought you a shirt and please wear it because it's fucking wet." Luhan pointed to Baekhyun's wet shirt.

Luhan smiled and patted Baekhyun's head, "You're still a dumb kid."

"Kid, huh." Baekhyun laughed, his voice turned manly all of the sudden.

"Let's go to my house. I'm sure you hungry." Luhan said, with a confused look. Hopefully Baekhyun will agree with him.

"Fine. I need to take a bath too. This is sticky." Baekhyun said, pointing to his body.

Luhan bittersmiled.

***

"It's been a while. It's almost a year since the last time I visited your house, Lu. Still amaze me." Baekhyun commented, at the view of Luhan's big house. Looked like a dream house for Baekhyun.

"2 years, actually." Luhan said and Baekhyun shocked.

"Really? What a long time. It's getting bigger and modern from year to year." Baekhyun still admiring the backyard of the house.

They say at the lounge chair beside the pool, enjoying the view of calm water under the night sky.

"I'm going to take.. a shower. Can I?" Baekhyun asked while drinking the milkshake that the maid made.

"Of course. I'll wait. Don't take too long." Luhan answered while slurping the strawberry juice.

"Thanks." Baekhyun said and bring the shirt that Luhan gave in the car.

***

"Baekhyun..."

Luhan muttered under the night sky, his eyes became teary and somehow the atmosphere turned into a black silence.

He admires Baekhyun's picture in his phone. Secretly, his wallpaper is Baekhyun too. He just love him too much.

 He just love him too much