TOP COMMENTS + notice!

[NOTICE] : I won't be updating for the next few days because of final exams. Thank you for understanding. After it all ended, I'll write and update as fast as I can!

Tired from waiting an update for Sexy Cheerleader?

Visit @beautifulbaek to read more stories by Jay!

------------TOP COMMENTS-----------
                       AND  FAQS

Hello everyone! I'm gonna answer some top comments and frequently asked questions about this fanfic!
#AskJay

#Q1: What is the relationship between Sehun and Baekhyun? Why incest? And what happened to their past?

A : They are stepbrothers. But they're hiding the fact they are brothers because of the incest. The full story about their past and incest will be revealed soon!

#Q2 : Why Luhan and Baekhyun are so close?

A : After Luhan's accident, Sehun called Baekhyun to help Luhan and after Luhan wake up from his coma, Baekhyun sticks to Luhan. Baekhyun took care of him at the hospital because Sehun told him so. It's where their friendship started, and Luhan's feelings for Baekhyun grew.

#Q3 : Is Kai actually dating Kyungsoo because you wrote that they liked each other, but not telling us when they're dating?

A : It was my mistake. Yes. Somtimes i missed details in my own fanfic because I was too busy in rl and update as fast as i can so yea;) i'm sorry:)

#Q4 : Is Baekhyun pregnant from Luhan?

A : We shall see. 😏

#Q5 : Where is Luhan?

A : He'll be in the next chapter. As a good person.

#Q6 : It bothers me that they were friends from junior high school, but why they don't remember each other at high school? Like when Sehun met Luhan, and other things?

A : It'll also will be revealed in a few chapters.

#Q7 : "Footballer/celebrity" but the last time i checked, they're still in high school, there's a football tournament and luhan was one of the team. Kyungsoo is also a high schooler cuz Jongin met him at school? The plot changes too much istg

A :
- Have I told you guys about Kyungsoo is a celebrity? if I haven't, my bad. Kyungsoo was in OXE, a boyband formed by MS Entertainment. (yea i know that sounds stupid lmao) [reference : chapter 15]
-The description of Luhan as footballer/celebrity, that's right. I haven't write anything about it. Luhan is the best striker in the school and somehow made it to the national team and play there. Since Kyungsoo and Luhan are dating, he slowly became a celebrity and invited to such various programs on TV.

#Q8 :  these ships are confusing

A : lol i know. i know you guys loves so much ships in EXO and  i wanna make u suffer😂

#Q9 : when is the next update? can you give us spoilers?

A : Well.. actually I don't know when is the next update.

SPOILERS

ARE

NOT

ALLOWED

WHAT

DID

YOU

EXPECT?

just kidding.

So here are the spoilers for the next chap! :

-Luhan will comeback
-Baekhyun will be taken to the hospital
-there's smut scenes
-SeBaek incest story
-heartbreaking scenes

If you have any questions about this fanfic, you can comment here and #AskJay!

your pervy one,
Jay.