17: She doesn't like girls

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/n~
I'm scrolling through my social media feed, as I do from time to time, when I discover the ship between myself and Soojung. I tap the girl who's cuddled up to my side.
"Yeah?" she asks while turning her head so she could see my face. I feel a smirk crawl on to my face.
"Wanna drive the fans crazy?" I ask. The grin on her face told me everything I needed to know.

"'Why does it look like you just woke up?' That's probably because we just woke up," Soojung sarcastically answers the question on our livestream while ignoring all the ones commenting on my "hickey".  I lightly smack her shoulder.
"Be nice," I warn. She chuckles and ruffles my hair, causing me to glare at her. Silence falls between us as we both begin to read the comments. I open my mouth to reply to one of the comments, when a really loud version of Jungkook's 'Ding Dong' plays, causing me to jump.

Soojung looks at me.
"What was that," she asked, her voice had a mocking tone in it.
"That, was Jungkook texting me," I tell her while grabbing my phone from beside me.  It was a brief message asking if we needed anything, because the rest of them would be out today.  I tell him that we're okay and go back to the livestream.
"Rose!" Soojung shout.
"She's not here," I tell her.  I see her frown.
"But I'm hungry," she pouts.  I get off the bed to head to the kitchen when she grabbed my wrist.
"Where are you going?" she asks in a panicked voice.
"You're hungry, right?" I ask.  She let's go, realizing that I was getting her something to eat.

I made instant ramen and head back into our bedroom.
"And that's why Namjoon isn't allowed in our room," I hear Soojung as I open the door.  She sees me and her mouth slacks.
"You literal angel.  I love you so much," she tells me while grabbing one of the bowls.
"DO. NOT. spill on my bed," I warn.
"Then why don't we just go into the kitchen?" she asks.
"I can't be smart all of the time," I tell her while standing back up.  She gets up with me, bringing her phone and bowl.

We sit at the table and prop her phone up using the salt shaker.  We continue our livestream while eating.  I finish eating before Soojung and look at the time.
"Crap!" I say while getting up.
"What did you do now?" I get asked.
"Absolutly nothing.  I have something I need to do though," I tell her.
"And what might that be?" she asked in a humorous tone.
"I have to edit that one video where I pull that prank," I tell her briefly, not wanting to spoil it for the Rebals still watching.
"Okay.  See you later," she waves.

Back in our room, I grab my laptop and camera, transferring the footage of the prank from the camera to the laptop.  I then go into my editing software and start piecing together the clips of baking with Wendy, doing the makeup, messing up the dorm, and everyone coming home.  I then cut out the bits that I don't like or don't need.  I add English translations to anything said in Korean at the bottom as it's said, a long with the Korean translations for things said in English.  I add in-video text when I think something needs to be commented on, but isn't.

As I go to watch the entire video over, to see if I needed to make any other changes, I notice that Soojung is beside me.
"When did you get there?" I ask.
"A few hours ago," she responds.  I just nod my head and give her one of the earbuds to watch it with me.  I hear her sigh when it got to the part where everyone got home.  In the corner of the screen, it read, 'If you see someone who looks to be bleeding out, check their pulse and call an ambulance!'  Soojung rolled her eyes and slapped my arm.
"What?!  I was giving them legitimate advise?" I jokingly shout.
"No, you're making us look stupid," she pouts.
"You already looked stupid," I state bluntly.

~Hana~ (Earlier)
We all gather around the screens projecting live footage from our dorms.  It was decided that we would set up cameras in the dorm and see what the two youngest members would do if they were left alone for a day.  So far, all they did was add makeup to Y/n's neck to look like a hickey and start a livestream.  It was kind of boring.  I was hoping they would try to prank us while we watched them set up the prank, but it seems that they just really didn't want to do anything.

They ate ramen and ended the livestream, just for Soojung to sit watching Y/n on her computer.  By this point, nothing has really happened and it was a huge let down.  Finally, they close the laptop to do something else.  Y/n goes into the kitchen and grabs popcorn and chips (crisps) along with cans of pop (soda, cola) and heads into the living room, where Soojung seemed to be setting up a blanket fort.  From where the camera was, we could see as they began cuddling while watching a horror movie.  The boys seem to be upset... Wait!  Do they still think she's les?!  I notice that Jisoo and Mina also seem to realise their expressions towards the girls.
"So... you like Y/n, huh?" Mina asks them in a humoured tone.  They all quickly denied her accusations, brushing it off as shock.
"She's not actually homosexual, you realize this, right?" Jisoo asks them.  They all look at her confused.
"The girl from Canada, that was her best friend, Baby, otherwise known as 'Babe'.  When you saw her and Soojung in the mall food court, they weren't on a date, they were hiding away from the three of us arguing.  The phone call Namjoon received was a dare from Truth or Dare.  She doesn't like girls," I explain to them.  I see their eyes widen at this new information.
"Are you sure?" Taehyng asks.
"Positive!"

Hello it's your inconsistent author Baby, I know it's been like, Forever, but I've finally updated.  I'm not at home, I haven't been since the start of July and won't be till the end of the month, which might be the cause of of this lack of ideas.  Add the fact that my sleep schedule is absolutly terrible and I'm surprised I updated at all.

Thank you for still reading this absolute garbage.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby