4: Secrets and surprises

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

May add more later

~Hiro~
I know Y/n is busy with her own life, but I really miss her, it's been over 2 years since she moved back to Korea. She doesn't know it yet, but I set up a surprise for her. I can't wait.

~Y/n~
Me and Yoongi are in his studio throwing around lyrics to see if they sound good.
"What about 'We don't even care, we don't have to play fair', I think if Taehyung and Mina sing it, it would sound cool," I tell him.
"Cause his voice is low pitched and hers is a higher pitch. That actually does sound good," he replies. I smile, because he has produced so many great songs, and he just said one of the lyrics that just popped into my head, was good. I don't fangirl, but anyone who did, would have died right then.

Hana pokes her head in the door, "whatcha got so far?" she asks.
"Go away we're busy!" we exclaim in perfect syncronization.
"Geez calm down, but that was cool," she says while leaving.

~~Timeskip~~

We finish up for the day and I collapse on the couch.
"We're going out for dinner, do you want to come with us?" Jisoo asks.
"Nah, I'll pass. I'm probably just going to cook some ramen and watch anime," I reply honestly.
"Ok, don't burn down the house while we're gone," Mina jokingly chimes in.
"No promises."

After eating ramen and turning on AoT I start drifting off to sleep.

~Jungkook~
As we get back, I see Y/n dozing off. I signal for everyone to be quiet as I snuck up on her. I grab her shoulders. She grabs my hands and flips me over the couch, landing on the floor in front of her on my back.
"OH MY GOSH JUNGKOOK I AM SO SORRY!" she yelled. That actually hurt.
"Ow," was the only thing that would come out of my mouth.
"Y/n where did you learn that?" everyone asked.
"Uh, well, you see... My school forced you to join a club, and so I chose the Karate club. I'm a black belt," she responds.
"So, you kept this secret... why?" Jisoo asks.
"Wait, you guys didn't know?" Soojung asks, pretending to be shocked that I only told her.
"No, but you did? Why would she tell you and not us?" Mina asks.
"I guess she likes me more," Soojung sugests.
"No, I just didn't want to 'accidently' kill you if you tried to wake me up," I say honestly.

~~Timeskip 2 days~~

We've all been working hard to make great music for both A.R.M.Y. and Rebals (Rebals is the name of our fanbase). We were given the day off, when I asked why the only responce I got was "You'll see." Right now we're at the house when we hear a knock on the door.
"I'll get it," Jungkook shouts, already on his way to the door.

~Jungkook~
When I get to the door I see me, but in different clothes. I've been cloned! This clone doesn't look surprised to see me.
"Oh my gosh! Hiroto Akiyama youcould have told me you were coming!" Y/n shouted while embracing the stranger.
"I'm sorry kitty, I just wanted to surprise you!" he reassures her.

Everyone has gathered around the door to see what was going on, but I could tell from the girls' sly smiles they knew exactly who this was.

~Y/n~
     I haven't seen this  Japanese goofball in just over 2 years; not face to face anyway.  Hiroto was always like a brother to me back in Japan, he was my family when I left my everything behind me.  I move to a new country, without my family at the mere age of 8 years old.  I don't know where I would be if he hadn't taken care of me.  We aren't related by blood, but much like my members, we are family in spirit, and that's all that matters.  I know that no matter what I will always love him, not in the romantic way, but as much as a sister can love her brother.

  I know that no matter what I will always love him, not in the romantic way, but as much as a sister can love her brother

The image above is Hiroto Akiyama (I know he looks similar to Jungkook). He is in a J-pop band called 'Ivvy'.  He's 23, the maknae, a singer, rapper, and leader.

     I decided to spend the day with Hiro, because not only did he get us this day off, but he also flew all the way down from Japan and I really missed him.  The first thing we do is go to the playground, since we both act like we're children already.

     I laugh as he pushes me on the swing.  I look back at him to see him smiling at me, God how I missed that smile.  I stop the swing and get off, I just look at him, I mean really look at him.  His gorgeous brown eyes stare back at my (e/c) ones.  We just stare at eachother for what feels like an eternity, but in reality was probably no more than 5 minutes.  We finally look away when a group of kids stroll up and take over the playground.  We decide it's time for us to leave.

     We go to a cute cafe just down the street, on the way we were stopped by a group of teenage fangirls asking if we were dating.  Hiro's response was simply to smile and tell them we were just friends, his broken Korean made me chuckle a little.  If I hadn't been close friends with him I probably would have fallen for him.  I didn't though, he's still my brother, nothing more.

     When we get to the Cafe he orders both mine and his favourite coffee along with dessert.  I love how he remembers the little things about me.  As I go to pay for my stuff, he begins arguing, saying things about how he didn't fly all the way from Japan to have me pay for coffee.  In the end I gave up, this guy is just way too stuborn; that's coming from me, the queen of stuborness.  Overall, today was pretty good.

     Hey, I'm finally back! Yay! Sorry for the delayed updates, school started last Tuesday for me😒.  Also, I sprained my wrist earlier today, so that happened, but I'm making it work.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

Thanks for reading my slightly less sucky story.

~Baby