8: Pranks

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

May add more later

~Y/n~
     It's time to set up for my first prank, but I'll need help.  I grab my phone and call someone.
"Hello", the voice on the other line greeted.
"Hey, sorry for bothering you but I need you to get eveyone out of the dorm for a while," I told him.
"Why is this?" he asks.
"I'm gonna pull some pranks on everyone, but I don't want anyone to be here when I do," I told him truthfully.
"Fine."
"Thanks Jackson.  You're the best."
"Don't mention it," Jackson says before hanging up.  Now that I have them out of the house I need to call someine else.
"(Y/n)!" The girl on the other end yelled enthusiastically.
"Hey Wendy, I have a favor to ask," I tell her.
"What would that be?" she asks.
"I need you to come over and help me bake,"  I tell her.
"Yeah of course."   We then say our goodbyes and wait for the other 11 to leave.

      Once everyone left the dorm, I texted Wendy and she was over in about 20 minutes  When she arrived I told her my plan.
"I'm going to prank everybody, and for the first part of the prank, you're going to help me bake cookies... But there's a twist.  We're going to put really hot peppers in them," I explain. She smiles.
"You're evil," she states while continuing to grin.
"I know." I give my best evil laugh, causing the both of us to burst into a fit of giggles.

     I grab a video camera out of my room that I barely used, we have a channel on YouTube, so might as well post on it, although I probably won't post it until after the comeback is announced.  I run into the kitchen and set it on the counter.
"You're filming this?" Wendy asks.
"Of course I am, it's gonna fun," I tell her while turning it on.
"We're gonna prank everyone, and we're starting by making cookies," I say to the camera.  I look over to Wendy who was looking for ingredients.
"I have Wendy here to help me with the first part of this prank," I explain while she walks up beside me.

      As she starts the dough of our cookies, I begin to cut the ornamental peppers.  (Apparently they are extremely hot, although I have personally never tried them, they are edible) I laugh looking over at Wendy, "They are so gonna hate me after this."
"Most likely, but it's worth it,"  she replies.
"True that."

     We put the cookies on the oven and look down at our clothing.
"Maybe having a flour war wasn't such a bright idea on my part," I say.
"Yeah probably," she says while turning to the camera, "Y/n is really immature at times, but about 3 seconds later she is the most serious person you've ever met," she whispers, purposely loud enough for me to hear.  I playfully hit her while shouting, she just laughs.

      We wait until the cookies are done and hide them.  I then explain the entirety of the plan to the camera, along with Wendy.
"The prank is that someone broke into the dorm and killed me.  Once I tell them it's a prank I give them the cookies we just made as an 'Apology'," I explain, putting air quotations on the word apology.
"I need to make it look like someone broke in... time to mess up the dorm."  We grab the camera and go into the living room and start pushing things over.

      After I successfully 'broke into' the dorm I grab fake blood and make-up and start applying it to look like I was brutally murdered.  I also put fake blood on a one of the kitchen knives.
"You look like a psychopath while holding that," she laughs.
"Yes, but I look like a cute psychopath," I tell her about to do 'Shy, Shy, Shy'.
"DON"T YOU DARE," she yells.  I laugh and immediately stop, afraid of what she may do to me.  I tell Wendy she can go and text Jackson and tell him he can come back whenever.

~Jackson (A little while earlier)~
     We're all at the mall while I wait for Y/n to text me telling me it's safe to bring them back.  I get a text from JB asking where I am, so I told him honestly 'I'm at the mall with the members of BTS and the members of NY2G (Excluding your sister) because your sister wants to prank them.'  I walk around for less than 2 minutes when I get a response which read, 'Uh oh'.  Why did he say uh oh?  I receive a call from him and instantly answer.
"You're letting her prank?" he asked, worry evident in his tone.
"Yes, is something wrong?" I ask.
"She always takes her pranks way too far, they're the reason she was sent to Japan in the first place," he explains.
"What do you mean?"
"She was 8 (International) at the time.  She told me  she was going to prank our parents, but wouldn't tell me how.  In the morning I woke up to find my parents frantically searching for her, I assume she left in the middle of the night.  My parents had called the police and sent search party after search party, but nobody was able to find her.  It was 2 weeks after she had disappeared, my parents sitting at the kitchen table crying, when the door opened... and there she was, completely fine.  The first thing that went to my head was 'This was her idea of a prank?'  She was scolded and sent to school in Japan for an attitude adjustment.  although I think she enjoyed it there."
"Oh."
"Just make sure things don't get that out of hand, Okay?"
"Okay." 

      We hang up and right after I receive a text from Y/n that I could bring everyone back, talk about perfect timing, not only did I just get off the phone, but everyone just finished shopping.  We get into the car and go back to their dorm only to find the door slightly ajar.  Everyone runs into the house panic noticeable on all of their face's.  When they open the door I see the living room, it looks like a tornado had went through it, in the middle, you could see Y/n, in a pool of her own blood, although I know that it isn't really hers.  Not that far from her body is a knife also covered in the fake blood.  I have to admit, if I wasn't already informed this was a prank, I would be crying just like everyone else in the room.  What really makes me think they're not the smartest is the fact that NONE OF THEM CHECKED HER PULSE OR IF SHE WAS BREATHING!!!!!  
I look over to my left and see her camera recording.  Without people noticing I go over and grab it.

     After 5 minutes of them crying I set the camera back, having enough of everything I ask, "Y/n, how do you stay that still for so long?"  She laughs and sits up.
"A lot of practice," she responds. Everyone looks between her and me.
"YOU KNEW!" all 11 of them yell perfectly in sync.
"Firstly, yes he was in on it, I asked him to get you out of the house for me, and second, that was terrifying," she says while getting up.  She walks into another room and comes back with a plate of cookies.
"I also got Wendy in on it to help with my apology."  I give her a skeptical look and she smirks in response.  I see that she didn't give Taehyung a cookie and realize what she did and also that she's actually a really sweet person.  As they bite into the cookie they all start screaming about it being hot while running into another room, Y/n following with the camera.  I need to leave this.

Hey guys, Baby's back!  I hope you like this update, I know it's been a while but I finally got around to updating.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day/night.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby