12: Photoshoot

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/n~
      I'm pretty sure the boys have become convinced that I like girls when they saw me and Soojung at the mall.  I'm not going to correct them, they can find out on their own, but I have no idea when that's going to be.  The album has been anounced, sort of.  BTS announced they were having a comeback and tye entire album would feature a girl group, but they deliberately left out which group, but the fans are really excited to find out who it is.  We haven't finished filming it yet, but we are going to a photoshoot, and since it hasn't been announced who we are, our faces won't be shown in the pictures.

      I volunteer to go first.  I will take pictures with all the boys before switching to the next girl.  We agreed the pictures are going to be black and white to help from any detail of our identities from being revealed.  The first boy I take a picture with is Jin.  In the picture he's wearing a white suite jacket and crooked black bow tie while holdingba dark red rose, that would look a dark grey, almost black, in the picture.  I wore a white dress that hugs my figure until half way down my thigh.  The dress itself reminds me of a wedding dress.  His tie started bugging me so I went to fix it.
"Geez, these styalists need to learn how to tie a bow," I tell him, making him smile.  I heard a camera shutter and turned to see they had taken a picture.
"Okay, next!" the camera man shouts.

(None of the pictures used in this chapter are mine)

I get rushed of the set and changed into another white dress that's alot more loose and has a very open back.  My hair is sprayed with something that makes it look a lot lighter and I'm rushed back onto set.  I see Yoongi wearing a white tux while sitting on a bench, and unlike the other picture, the wall of this one is white, not black.  I sit on the bench beside him and face away from the camera.
"Can you two have it so your heads are against eachothers?" the photographer asks.  I lean my head back onto his and hear the picture being taken.
"That was beautiful guys. Next!" she shouts.

 Next!" she shouts