15: 'You guys are meanies!'

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/N~
I groan as the video of me and Jae at the mall finds itself upon my twitter feed once again. It's hard to think about how many views it has and nobody is commenting on my hair. I usually wore wigs out in public to hide the change in colour, but somehow I forgot to, and it doesn't help that I had neglected to wear a mask. I'm still a rookie because I obviously don't have the proper qualities to be considered an Idol yet... I should probably work on that. It's only noon and I'm already realizing how bad of a group member I am. Maybe he was right and I shouldn't have tried to chase this dream.

"Y/n, we all have schedules today, so you have to be good while you're alone. And don't forget to eat," Mina tells me as she grabs her coat.
"There's leftover supper in the fridge," she continues.
"Yes eomma, I know. No burning down the house and no pranks that could cause anyone a heart attack at a young age," I say, reciting the rules she gave me for when I'm alone. She pats my head and mutters 'good girl' as she heads out of the door.

While watching the episode of Blue Exorcist that Amaimon takes Rin's sword at the amusement park, I feel my phone buzz beside me. It was just getting to the good part. I pause the show and grab my phone.
Nate🇨🇦: Baby attempted suicide
Nate🇨🇦: I know you have other things to do... but please hurry.
My heart drops. I feel tears well up in my eyes. How could this happen? I thought she was over her depression. I thought everything was okay again.

When I get off the phone with my manager I'm full on bawling.  By the time I get to the airport I've calmed down substantially.  I've stopped crying and can actually form words.  The plane ride was quiet, excluding the screaming baby about 3 rows behind me.

After I got off the plane and grabbed my luggage I find myself staring at Nathan, who was standing in front of me.  I put my arms around him and cry again.  I can't bare the thought of losing Baby, she's one of my closest friends and the person I can always count on for everything.  I know that no matter what, she has always been there for me... and will hopefully continue being there for me.  I need her to guide me.

The car ride was uncomfortably silent.  It was silent enough that I could reflect.  I thought about my phone that I forgot at the dorm, but I couldn't stop thinking about what Nathan and Daniel were feeling.  I feel terrible, but I can't imagine what they're thinking.  Nathan has know and lived with her for 7 years, 6 of which he spent crushing on her.  Daniel is her twin brother.  He's got to be taking this the worst.  I barely know him, but I can tell the duo have an extremely strong bond, which is probably why he stayed at the hospital with her instead of picking me up at the airport with Nathan.

As we approach the hospital I feel another tear slip down my face.  I don't cry though; I don't have enough tears in my body left to cry.  I walk through the doors and let Nathan lead me.  He knows where her room is... I don't.  He stopped In front of the door labeled '112'.  Nathan's hand goes to the handle and turns it, opening the door.

~Nathan~(Before he sent the text)
"Everything's set up, right?"  I ask Daniel and Baby who sit in front of me giggling.  They both nod.
"Do you know what you're texting her?" Baby asks me.
"I know what it's supposed to say, I just don't know how to say it," I explain.  The phone is taken from me by Daniel who begins typing immediately.  He hands the phone back, allowing me to read what he sent.
Me: Baby attempted suicide
Me: I know you have other things to do... but please hurry.
"Way to be blunt," Baby glares at her older twin, causing him to shrug.

It was an hour before I got a call from Y/n's phone, but since the message was read as soon as it was sent, making me doubt it's her.
"Hello," I answer.
"Is Baby okay?" I hear an unfamiliar female voice ask.
"Yeah, can I ask who this is?" I ask in confusion.  Not only does this stranger have Y/n's phone, but she's looked through the messages and is concerned about Baby.
"Oh, sorry.  This is Soojung, one of Y/n's members.  She likes to tell me about the two of you, and since she isn't here and her phone is I thought the smartest thing to do would be to look at the most recent activity,"  the girl called Soojung explains.
"Y/n isn't there?"  I ask.
"No, I have a feeling she's going to visit Baby in the hospital," Soojung replies, voice oozing concern.
"So the prank is a success?" I ask myself out loud.
"Prank?"
"Yeah.  Baby didn't attempt suicide, we're just pulling a revenge prank for everything she's done to us," I explain.  I hear her sigh in relief.
"Thank German Shepard.  I know I haven't met either you or her, but with the amount Y/n tells me about you guys I feel like we've already met," I hear Soojung explain.
"Did you just say, 'Thank German Shepard'?" I ask, confused at the statement.
"Yes...  Dogs are gods," she states blankly.  Before I have the chance to reply, the phone is hung up.  I stare at the phone for another fifteen seconds in shock.  That chick is something else... but that's okay, nobody's normal.

I look at the wonderful decorations in the hospital room.  It turns out that Baby and Daniel's Aunt is the best doctor at this hospital, so she pulled a few strings so we could do this.
"Nathan, you should start heading to the airport, Y/n's flight should arrive shortly," Baby orders me.  Why does she have to be so bossy?
"Okay, bye," I respond before leaving.

I get to the airport and see Y/n standing at the luggage claim.  It isn't long before she grabs a bag, which is most likely hers, and turns to me.  She hugs me and starts crying, causing me to immediately regret this whole plan.  I hate this; I hate that she's hurt over something that isn't even real.  Does she ever feel this way while pulling a prank?

While driving to the hospital, Y/n was quiet.  It was as if she were contemplating something.  I don't start a conversation because if I did, I would probably break and tell her that it's all just a prank, and that she shouldn't worry... but I promised Baby I wouldn't, and I don't intend on breaking that promise.

As we get to the hospital I see a tear fall from her eye.  As much as I want to wipe the tear and tell her that everything's all right, I remain silent.  As we walk down the hall towards the room that Baby, Daniel and myself have decorated, I see Baby and Daniel's aunt talking to a family about something.  Y/n doesn't seem to notice, as her gaze is fixed on the floor.  I arrive at the room that the twins are in and open the door.  I watch as Y/n takes in the lettering on the walls, and the streamers hanging on the roof.  The wall says "WE GOT YOU" in gold, while the streamers match the colour.  Baby and Daniel both shout, "It's just a prank bro!" at the top of their lungs.  Y/n freezes in her spot for about 20 seconds before she  finally spoke.
"You guys are meanies!"

I'm so very sorry!  I haven't updated in over a month and I'm really sorry for that.  I've just been juggling ideas before finally settling  on this one.  I feel that if I had chosen any of the other ideas I had, that I wouldn't have been able to add the things that I wanted to, like an explanation as of who 'He' is.  I promise that I do have an explanation for this, I just don't know how to incorporate it into the story yet.  I would also like to thank all of you for over 6K reads.  You have no idea how much that means to me.

Thank you for reading and I apologize again for the wait.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby