2: Their Reaction to the Debut

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English

May add more later

~~Yoongi~~
"NAMJOON!" a familiar voice screams.
"Tae, shut up before you wake Yoongi up!" a second voice whispers in reply. Too late for that! I open my eyes and glare at the sources of the voices.
"Too late," I growl. Both Taehyung and Namjoon turn to me.
"Hyung, I apologize for waking you, but there is something I need to show you, along with the rest of the boys," tae states nervously.
"What would that be?" I ask while getting up. Before he answers he grabs both Namjoon and I, dragging us to the livingroom. When we get their, we're met by the other 4 boys, looking confused.

~~Y/n~~
I was being dragged to the livingroom, for a reason unknown. When we get there, I was pushed onto the couch facing the tv. I read what it says, 'Got7 member JB admits to hiding the fact he has a sister!'
"Yeah, so? He asked me if he could tell everyone before his interview last night when we got home," I explain.
"Just watch!" Hana exclaims. I look back to the tv, as they play the interview.
"The question sent in is from Yumi, who asks, 'What is your favourite childhood memory?'," the MC asks.
"Everyday afterschool, me and my younger sister would go home and sit in the livingroom and just watch movies for hours on end, after doing our homework of course," JB answers.
"I thought you said you didn't have a sister."
"I did, but only because I didn't want her involved with the paparazzi if it wasn't necessary, and it didn't help she lived in a whole other country," he explained.
"So if you did it so she wouldn't have any unwanted attention, why tell us about her now?" the MC asks.
"Did you hear about JYP's new girl band debuting in a few months?" Jackson asks.
"I did, but what does this have to do with JB's sister?"
"My sister is the Maknae of that girl band," Jae explains.

~~Taehyung~~
"JB has a sister!" everyone but Namjoon exclaims in either shock or confusion.
"So, JB's younger sister is Kat from NY2G?" Namjoon asks.
"Yeah, apparently," I respond. I wasn't surprised Namjoon new about NY2G, or that Kat's the maknae of it, I mean the guy might even know more about girl bands than I do.
"Who's Kat and what's NY2G?" Hoseok asks.
"NY2G is a new girl band at JYP that will be debuting in a few months, only 2 I think. As for the name, NY2G supposedly stands for 'Not Your Good Girl' to explain that no matter how cute or innocent a girl may look, they all have a dark side, it's just most choose to hide it. The members from oldest to youngest are Rose, whose a singer and 25, then is the leader Mia, whose 24 a vocalist and dancer. Next is Emmy, who is 21, a rapper and dancer, along with Mistic, who is 20, the visuals and vocals. Lastly is the maknae Kat, she's 19, a rapper, dance and sub-vocalist. (Again, please note these are international ages.) All members speak english, although Kat speaks 8 languages, which are Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, German and Latin," Namjoon explains. The 5 boys' jaws drop, while I can't help but chuckle.

~~~Debut (2 months)~~~
~~Y/n~~
We just released our two debut songs.

The first one called Deepened (song by brave girl)

and the second called Hot Pink (Exid). By the time we were filming Hot Pink, we all dyed our hair already, mine was hot pink, I get that it's the name of the song but why? I'm actually not mad that Hana did all the rapping in the two songs, I am a sub-vocalist so, I get why she rapped, otherwise she wouldn't get any lines.

~~Namjoon~~
They're finally out! The NY2G debut music video's are posted. Me and the guys have been waiting for 2 months, now they're finally posted. As I'm busy thinking about how long we've been waiting for this, I get brought back to reality by a bunch of yelling.
"Hyung! We have to get everyone else first," Junkook shouted.
"Why?" Taehyung whined in reply. Sometimes I'm suprised at how childish he can be, the I remember that this is Taehyung, and there is really no predicting him.
"Because they all want to see it to!" By this point everyone was sat on the couch waiting for the arguing children.
"Are you guys gonna shut up and watch this with us?" Yoongi asked. The two only then noticed our presence in the room.

~~~Finished watching the Videos~~~
Wow! Just WOW! As I looked to the other members, I see they are all, just as awe struck as I am.
"I thought you said Kat was a rapper," Jin said, still shocked.
"I did, she's a sub-vocalist," I reply. I begin realising that we have to choose a bias.
"So, who's your bias?" I ask. Everyone began saying their bias, but it was hard to hear with them speaking over eachother, but I did hear all the other members say Kat, which ment that all 7 of us chose her as our bias.

~~Y/n~~
Wow! We just finished watching the videos and they couldn't have came out better.
"Y/n, these songs were both amazing! You are an awesome producer," Jisoo complimented.
"Jisoo, you're the one who was amazing. You had to deal with the chaos that we created, thank you," I replied. The 3 children watching all awwed. I couldn't have asked for a better band, I couldn't have asked for better sisters, because the ones I have now, are pretty amazing. In the 2 short months we have been together, we became more than a band, but a family.

Hello, I'm Baby and welcome back to my story. I'm honestly surprised this is posted, cause I only wrote this cause I couldn't sleep. Both the songs I chose as the debut song are, if you didn't know, from 5 member girls bands. I thought it would be easier to just have 5 members in the videos than pretanding there are only 5 members, although in the first song there are backup dancers. I actually got to the bts parts, YAY! If you're wondering what JB ment by 'and it didn't help she lived in a whole other country' I will explain in the future.

.
💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

Thank you so much for reading my crappy little story

~Baby