11: A "Date" With Soojung

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/n~
       "What!  You've seriously never kissed anyone before?" Hana asks.  Mina had decided that while the boys are doing some commercial shooting, we should do some 'group bonding', as she put it, so we're playing 'Truth or Dare' on our living room floor.
"Nope," I nonchalantly reply.
"Aigoo~ You're so cute!" Mina says while pinching my cheeks.  I swat her hands away and frown.
"I've never been on a date either," I say quietly.  The four girls looked shocked, to say the least, but I have no idea why.
"Why do you seem so surprised?  I'm not pretty, not very talented and all I've ever done with my life is pull stupid pranks, but because of it I wound up in another country without my family for nine years.  The only reason I'm in this band is because of who my brother is... nobody liked me and nobody will ever like me," I tell them, almost in tears.
"That's not true," I hear Jisoo say.
"No, it's not.  The only reason we got through our debut was because of your talent, and the company saw this talent within you, which is why you were hired.  It wasn't because of your brother it was because of you.  And sure your pranks are pointless and stupid, but if you didn't pull them you wouldn't have met Hiroto and in turn wouldn't have met Baby and Nathan.  You can't say nobody will ever like you because I like you, and Jisoo likes you, and Mina and Hana like you, the boys like you, you brother likes you, and most importantly... Rebals like you.  And you can't say your not pretty because you're one of the most beautiful people I know, right behind Jin," Soojung tells me.  I laugh at the last sentence knowing that nobody will ever be more beautiful than Jin is.

      "Y/n, truth or dare?" Jisoo asks me for the third time of the game.
"Dare," I say boredly.  I instantly regret it because of the smirk that appears on her face.  I have a feeling she's been planning this all game, but I don't think I'll like it.  She explains what I have to do and the girls all laugh.
"No.  There is no way I'll do this," I say, a lot more calm than I thought I was going to be.
"I'll buy you Pepero," Mina bribes me.
"Fine, but I do it my way," I tell them.

~Namjoon~
      I sit off set watching Jin film his part in the commercial when I get a phone call.  It's Y/n.
"Yoboseyo," I greet the younger female.
"Yoboseyo oppa," she replies.  Oppa?  Since when has she called anyone oppa?
"I know you're busy, but I have a question."
"What is it?"
"So, I like- no, I love this one person, but I don't know if the feeling is mutual.  Do you think I should make the first move?" she asks in a completely serious tone.
"Do I know this person?" I ask, trying to get more information.
"Maybe, maybe not," she replies in a teasing tone.  Well, that didn't help.
"Yeah, I guess you could."
"Thanks oppa, I've gotta go ask Soojung-unnie out now.  Bye," she says before hanging up without giving me time to respond.

~Y/n~
      I hang up the phone as quick as possible and laugh, the girls finally releasing the giggles they were holding back.
"So, Soojung-unnie, what do ya say?" I turn to the girl.
"I have two things to say, firstly- why are you not an actress? And secondly- you're paying,"  she tells me.
"Of course I am, I did ask you out, not the other way around," I joked.  We all laugh and decide to play something else.

      "Charades!" shouts the oldest member.
"No! The paper game!" the leader whines.
"No! The Pepero Kiss Game!" the third member shouts in reply.
"And we're supposed to be the youngest members," whispers the second youngest.  The three older members have been arguing for half an hour straight.
"Do you wanna just leave and see how long it takes for them to realize we're gone?" I ask her.  She laughs and nods her head as she stands up.  I reach my arms up for her to help me up before standing as well.

      We put on masks and sunglasses and went out wearing similar outfits.

We ended up going to the and have been here for about an hour and neither of us have gotten a call from our band mates realizing we've left yet

"Let's get something to eat," Soojung suggests.
"Sure, I'll pay.  This can be our 'Date'," I tell her.  She laughs and nods.  We head to the food court and I order while she finds a table.

      We're halfway through our meal when I see the guys come into the food court.
"Aren't they supposed to be at a commercial shooting?" I whisper to the girl sitting across from me, while nodding my head in their direction.
"Maybe they're finished," she suggests.
"Let's just hope they don't see us.  We've been undetected so far, so let's hope they don't ruin that," I tell her.  She nods her head and continues eating.

~Jin~
      We get to the mall and head to the food court for something quick to eat before heading back to the dorm, when I see two girls sitting at a table together.  They seem to be glancing over at us and talking, but they look familiar.
"Hyung, is that Y/n and Soojung?" I hear Jungkook ask me, then it clicked.  The reason they look familiar is because it was Y/n and Soojung.
"I think it is," I tell him.
"Let's leave them alone," I hear Namjoon tell us in a sad tone.  Everyone agreed and we got our food.

      About ten minutes later the girls left and I turn to Namjoon for an answer.
"Why did you tell us to leave them alone?" I ask.  Everyone looked at him.
"I didn't tell you guys this because I thought it was a joke, but earlier Y/n had called me asking for love advice," he starts to explain.
"Why would she ask you for love advice?" Jungkook laughs.
"As I was saying, she told me she loved someone and asked if she should make the first move, but wouldn't give any details on the person, so I said sure.  Before she hung up she told me she had to ask out Soojung, and I guess she said yes," he explains with a frown.  The worst part is, I understand why.

It's Baby again.  I was wondering if I should have a Christmas chapter that has absolutly nothing to do with the plot, would you guys want that?  Anyways I promise this chapter helps develop the plot I swear!

Thanks for my story.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
  🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
  🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
  💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
  💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
  💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby