5: Dissapearance

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

May add more later

~Jisoo~
After Hiroto left, we continued to work in the comeback. Well, we did, but Y/n disappeared yesterday. According to the managers, they know where she is and she's fine. The thing is, she's not responding at all, nor is she answering our calls. I hope she's okay.

~Y/n~
I desided I needed to get away from the chaos that I call a house. I'm also about due for another visit with my friends from Canada. We met at an anime convention Hiro dragged me half way across the world for. I was cosplaying Ciel while Hiro was cosplaying Sebastian (Black Butler), we had saw another boy and girl, about my age, dressed as Alois and Claude. We had got together and talked about the anime, which eventually turned into getting to know eachother. We became close friends and still are.

I never told them I was coming, I wanted to surprise them. Nathan had answered the door. He looked almost exactly the same, his short black hair, his deep blue eyes, and his stern face. Once you got to know him, it isn't as intimidating. He was quite tall (182 cm (6')) and had definitley been working out scince the last time I saw him, for he was only wearing jeans and he didn't have a six-pack the last time I was over to visit.
"Y/n! What are you doing here?" He asks shocked.
"I came to visit, is Baby home yet?" I ask.
"No, not yet, but you can wait for her."
"Ok, but don't tell her I'm here." For some reason I always got along better with Baby than any other girl I met, I don't know why though.

We waited for a good half hour before Baby came home. When she did, Nathan was taking a nap on the couch and apparently she forgot her keys when she left, so I had to let her in. When I open the door she drops everything she's holding and wraps her arms around me in the biggest hug.
"I hate you," she states calmly. This was a natural occurrence with her, she is never good with emotions. If she says it calmly, it doesn't actually mean she hates you, although if she yells it, then you're better off dead.

Baby is 19, like both Nathan and myself. She has blonde hair that ends 3 quarters the way down her back. She was a tad shorter than I am (I'm 159 cm (about 5'3- 5'4) while she is 155 cm (about 5'1- 5'2)). Her eyes were blue when we met, but as the years passed they slowly lost colour and now are a medium grey. She tends to get in trouble alot and other girls don't seem to like her because of her perfect, not too thick, not too thin body, with curves on both her upper and lower body. She has never been one for make-up, but there is the odd time she will wear lipstick but she doesn't need it; for as long as I've known her she's had the complexion of a Goddess, but you can search the entire house and not find any type of make-up other than lipstick.

"I missed you too, Babe," I reply sarcasticly. I prefer calling her Babe rather than Baby, because she is not a child. She is nothing like a child. Children are so hapoy all the time, they have their whole lives to ahead of them, their so care-free; unlike Baby, who has dealt witb things that most people wouldn't be able to handle. She is constantly being victomized by jealous girls and boys who don't know what 'no' means. That's why it's good for her to have me and Nathan as friends, to show her that not all people are the same, not all girls are attention seekers and not all guys prefer to hit on girls without knowing them.

As we enter the house Nathan wakes up from his nap. Nathan and Baby live together because they're so close, practically related, like me and Hiro.

  Nathan and Baby live together because they're so close, practically related, like me and Hiro

/\Nathan sorta looks like that/\

Baby kinda looks like that, without the bun or being anime ( no joke, I had searched 'blonde hair grey eyes girl anime' and one of the results was Yurio from Yoi

Baby kinda looks like that, without the bun or being anime ( no joke, I had searched 'blonde hair grey eyes girl anime' and one of the results was Yurio from Yoi. He is not a girl and does not have grey eyes)

~~Timeskip~~

I've been visiting with Nathan and Baby for 5 days now and I feel it's time to skype everyone back home.

~Soojung~
Y/n disappeared 5 days ago, it's obvious the boys are all alot more worried than we are, I'm even starting to think they all have crushes on her. I'm in my room trying to narrow down where she could be; I messaged Hiro and he said he hasn't seen her since he left, so she's not there. I look over and see my laptop screen light up, showing I have a skype call. I look at who it is, Y/n. I answer and bring the laptop out to the living room.

I set my laptop on the coffee table and everyone comes to see what's up. When they see my screen they almost cried. Baby was sitting on a couch completely fine.
"Hey guys, what's wrong?" she asked concerned.
"Nothing, they were just worried about you," Hana replys. A we all bombard her with questions, we hear a loud bang in the background, followed by someone saying 'ow'. Y/n looks behinde her and shouts, "Hey Babe, You okay?" A few seconds later there was a responce.
"Physically or mentally?" The voice is definately female, but I don't recognise it.
"Let's stick to physically for now; We can deal with your mental problem later, okay?"
"I'm fine physically, but you know that," the voice says. A girls with long, blonde hair sits next to Y/n.

~Literally all the boys~
She just called that other girl 'Babe'. Is she not into men? Who is this girl? Are they dating, and if so, why was she never metioned before I developed a massive crush on her?

Hey! How is your day so far? Sorry for not updating, for me school started on the 5th, 2 days ago (Friday) I had a test, ALREADY! Not even two weeks in yet! Whatever. I added myself (sorta) to the story, the only difference between me and Baby, is I'm not pretty and nobody is jealous of me. I have a question, should I make Nathan and/or Baby have a crush on Y/n to start drama?

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

Anyways, thanks for reading this, still kinda suck story.

~Baby