10: A Scene With Taehyung

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/n~
      "Your kidding right?" I ask the girl handing me the outfit for a scene in the MV.
"No, sadly I'm not," she told me.  You've got to be kidding me!  Not only do I have to film really uncomfortable scenes, but I also have to wear that!  Where does someone even get this... thing.  Actually I don't want to know.
"You could wear this instead," she suggests while holding up something that is literally a few peices of string.
"I'll stick with the first one."  She then leaves for me to get changed.  Before I leave the room, I put on a robe to try preserving any innocence I had left.  I go into hair and make-up and they didn't do much to me.  I went out to the set to find a bed.
"OH HELL NAW!" I shout trying to leave.  A hand grabs my wrist and pulls me back into their obviously feminin chest.
"If you're going to leave, you should probably change out of that," a familiar voice whispered in my ear.
"Jisoo let me go," I say while squirmming away from her grip.  I then sit on the floor and pout.
"Ugh, Y/n!  You're such a child, you have to get up and shoot your scene," Mina says from beside Hana.
"I don't wanna," I whined, looking up at the girls.
"Come on N/n, it won't be that bad,"  Jisoo tells me.
"Yes it will," I whine while pouting.

~Taehyung~
      I'm about to shoot a scene, but I have no idea who with.  I'm wearing no shirt, just jeans, and am extremely uncomfortable while looking at the bed going to be used in the scene.  I see Y/n sitting on the floor in a robe, and if I'm being honest, it looks kinda cute.
"Y/n-(a on ya) [if name ends in a vowal it's 'ya', if is ends in a contonant it's 'a'] Taehyung-a, we're filming the scene now," the girls' manager shouts.

~Y/n~
      "Wish me luck," I mutter while getting off the floor.
"You don't need it," Mina tells me.  I walk over to our manager, who's name I still don't know, with Taehyung at his side.  He's shirtless! Oh God Y/n, snap out of it, he only did it for the scene.  But damn, Taehyung got abs.
"In this sce-" he trys to explain.
"I have a request," I tell him.
"And what would that be?"
"Can they all leave the room, please?" I ask while gesturing to the 6 remaining members of BTS and 4 remaining members of NY2G.
"Fine," he says before leaving the 2 of us.

      When he gets back, the boys and girls were both gone.  He then goes on to explain our scene to us.
"Okay Kat, robe off," he says while holding his hand out for the robe.  I take off the robe revealing the black corset type thing (O forgot the specific name).

  I take off the robe revealing the black corset type thing (O forgot the specific name)

      I go stand just in front of the bed like instructed.  The camera's are filming and 'action' was shouted.  Taehyung pushed me, it didn't have enough force to hurt me, but just enough to knock me back onto the bed.  He pinned my hands above my head and whispered into my ear.
"This is really awkward."  I forced myself not to laugh and to continue with my amazing acting skills.
"CUT!"
"Thank God," I muttered while Taehyung got off of me.  I crawled under the covers of the bed and closed my eyes.  The others were let back in and Soojung decides to join me on the bed. (That didn't sound right.)  She wiggled under the covers and wrapped her arms around my stomach.
"What are you wearing?" she asked, slightly conserned.
"I didn't have a choice," I explain.  She gives me a sympathetic smile, while I turn to hug her back.  I look to the foot of the bed to see Taehyung gone, in his place was Hana holding a video camera... my video camera to be exact.
"See, Mystic has feelings," she exclaims while tuening the camera back to herself.
"No... no I don't," she plainly.  I fake pout and she turns to me.
"Okay, let's get one thing straight, this," she starts while pointing at me, "Can melt even the coldest hearts."  I give the biggest possible smile I could manage before asking for the robe back.  I need to stay innocent.

      Once my robe was back on I went back into the dressing room to change change into my normal clothes.

(Change the purple to your F/c and you don't need the glasses... Unless you want to wear them)

      Once I was dressed I got a text from Baby.
Babe 🇨🇦- You busy? I have a problem.
Me - No, but shouldn't you be sleeping
Babe 🇨🇦- Most likely, but ya know, internet
Me - What's the problem
Babe 🇨🇦- I was looking at pics of Jeonghan from Seventeen, and now I'm not only realizing I'm a horrible girl, but I'm also questioning my sexuality, I mean, he's hot but has oddly feminin feature and now I'm confused😖
Me - Problems of a fangirl I guess.
Babe 🇨🇦- NOT HELPING!
Me - Go to sleep, gtg ttyl
Babe 🇨🇦 - Fine
Babe 🇨🇦 - Night
Me - Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite

      I look up to see Taehyung walking towards me.
"Who ya texting?"
"One of my friends."
"Hiroto?"
"No, you don't know her," I explain to the slightly conserned looking Taehyung.
"What were you talking about that had you smiling and giggling?" he asks.
"Jeonghan."
"From Seventeen?"  While asking this I could hear a slight hint of jealousy, but it must've been my imagination.
"Yeah, she was conserned that liking him would mean that she likes girl.  She's adorable," I explained with a giggle.
"Okay," he smiled.  That's weird, but I'm not gonna question it.
"It's time to go," he tells me while getting up.  We go to the car with the others and go to the dorm.

It's Baby! Remember me?  Well I would like to say, we have over 2 K reads and I would like to thank all of you for that.  So yeah, Baby is still in the story and that is an actual convo I had with one of my friends, I was the Baby of the situation (Obviously).

Thanks for reading this beautiful (not really) piece of art.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby