7: Come Back Home

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

May add more later

~Baby~

"Daniel?" I ask, seeing my twin brother who I haven't seen in 7 years, in all honesty, this is a senario I've played over in my head so many times, but I never thought it would actually happen. In reality I didn't want it to happen.
"Why didn't you tell me?" he asks me.
"I couldn't," I mutter. He doesn't push me, into answering, he just hugs me.
"I don't want pity Daniel," I tell him, kinda coldly.
"I don't pity you, but admire you for being strong enough to put up with it," he whispers.

~Y/n~
I don't know who this guy is but Nathan seems to smile as we leave the mall with him.
"So, Nathan, good to see you taking good care of my baby sister for me," the guy called Daniel says.
"I'm older than you!" Baby shouts causing me to laugh.
"By 3 minutes, it doesn't count!"
"Yes it does!" By this point I'm full on laughing, along with Nathan's chuckling.
"Are you gonna introduce me to the girl?" he asks the other Canadians, probably just realizing I'm here.
"My name's Y/n, nice to meet you," I giggle while sticking my hand out for him to shake.
"Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Baby's twin brother Daniel," he replies while shaking my hand.

We end up going to Boston Pizza for lunch, we get 1 Cheese, 1 Meat Lover and 1 Great White North. For drinks, Baby got a Root Beer, Nathan got a Coke, Daniel got an Iced Tea and I got... (anything).

When we get back to the house, with Daniel, I asked the question that was bugging me all day.
"Why wasn't I told that you have a brother?" I ask.
"I never saw him after my parents were arrested... He went to live with our aunt while I lived with Nathan and his family. I could bear to have him look at me differently, so I avoided it completely. I know that isn't an excuse to not tell you about him, but you didn't tell me about JB from Got7," She explained while retorting. I chuckle and we hug. I'm so thankful to have amazing friends.

~~Timeskip TO KOREA!~~

"I'm back!" I shout as I enter the house. I immediately get forced into a hug by Hana.
"Never leave me again, I missed you so much you have no idea!" she whispers.
"No promises," I say as she lets go. I go towards my room getting hugged and 'welcome backs' from everyone as I passed. When I get into the door I see SooJung laying on the bed.

 When I get into the door I see SooJung laying on the bed

(Tf is that?)

"Hey Y/n, how was Canada?" she asks.
"Somehow I knew you would be the one to decipher the clues," I tell her. While I was there I had sent some not so obvious clues, Snapchats of Baby with the time, pictures of Tim bits on a plate, a picture of the mall, but somehow I knew that she would be the one to piece it together.
"But in all honesty it was great. I got to see 2 of my close friends and find out that my friend has a twin brother I didn't know about, but he was cool," I tell her.

~~Another timeskip, because why not?~~

We're filming the music video for our title song "Different Kind of Love" and I actually get to rap in this one. All of us girls have white hair with different coloured tips and the boys have black hair with different coloured tips. Jin's is obviously a pastel pink and I'm personally in love with it, Jungkook's is a blood red which is honestly the best thing ever, Jimin's is a sky blue which makes him look like more of a prince than he already does (if that's possible), Taehyung's is a lime green colour and although it stands out, it's super eye catching and hard not to love, like Tae himself, Yoongi has white tips and the contrast between the black and the white looks more god-like than he usually does, Namjoon had dim grey tips, I live for his hair! All of their hair looked amazing.

Hana has fire red tips that I wish I would be able to pull off, Mina's tips are a navy blue and it reminds me of ciel's, Jisoo has a silver-ish colour, Soojung has black tips, when she stands next to Yoongi, they look like a chess board and I love it, the tips of my hair are (f/c), it's such a pretty colour.

We're filming a scene where I'm wearing a (F/c) crop top and a matching floral skirt with nude coloured heels.

Except in (f/c)

In the scene I had just left a party and am wondering down the street where I almost get hit by a car, in the car are the boys.

We are putting a story line in our music videos of 'Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt. 2' album. The story line is that I go to a party with with the girls and leave before them. I then go onto the street while walking home and almost get hit by a car, the boys' car. The girls see me and run to make sure I'm okay even though I didn't get hit. It becomes a mutual attraction, the boys like all the girls and the girls like all the boys. There'll be a montoge of shots showing us growing closer and after tjere becomes alot of 'intimate' scenes betwenn all of us which makes me really uncomfortable.

The choreography is fun and I don't mind it as much as I mind the acting, but I know in this world, not everything will go your way... But that doesn't matter, because I'm happy at where I am now. Although, if we're filming, it means that I don't have much time left to pull any pranks on anyone, but I will... And it will EPIC!

Hey, that's right I, the great Baby is back!  I ordered my Halloween costume and it should be here in like 3-4 days, but I'm going to my friends house after school tomorrow and I'll be there till Sunday afternoon, so I might not be here when it comes in, but I can't wait!  What are you being for Halloween?

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you're okay with what's currently happening in the story.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby