9: Just Another Day at the Dorm

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/n~
      "Eomma!" I shout across the dorm.
"What is it Y/n?" Jin asks as he stands in the doorway to my bedroom.
"I actually meant Mina.  I don't feel comfortable talking about my girl problems around you yet," I explain.  His eyes widen before he speaks.
"I'll go get her."
"Thank you," I say as he walks away.  I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling.
"You could've talked to me about it," I hear someone from across the room.
"Sorry Soojung, if I'm being completely honest I forgot you were in here.  You're too quiet sometimes," I tell her.
"What is it about girl problems I hear?" Mina asks as she walks in, closing the door.
"Well, you see... It's more guy problems than anything," I explain.  Both girls come over and sit on my bed with me.
"Spill," Soojung demands.
"I might like one of the members from BTS," I nervously tell them.
"Aww, our little maknae has a crush," Mina fawns.
"Shut up, would ya?" Soojung snaps causing Mina to frown.
"And to think you're the oldest."
"To think you're the visuals."
"Wow, real mature."
"Can't think of a comeback so you resort to sarcasm, that's great."
"Will you two please stop arguing?" I ask.  They stop and look at me.
"We have a big problem," I tell them.
"And what would that be?" Soojung asks me.
"Filming."  That one word was enough for the girls to understand exactly what I meant.
"You just had to suggest eros didn't you?"  Mina asks glaring at her.  I'm so done with this.

      I go into the living room and flop on the couch beside Jungkook who was currently playing Overwatch.  He was McCree, as usual.
"You okay?" he asks, not taking his eyes off the screen.
"Yeah, Soojung and Mina are arguing again," I explain.
"Again?  Seriously? They need to learn to get along," he says only glancing at me.
"Yeah, but how?"
"Lock them in a room together," he suggests.
"No thanks, I kinda want them alive."  He laughs at this.  Just then his team won.  He turns the game off and looks at me.
"I have no idea how to make them get along," he tells me.
"Me neither, although I wish I do," Jisoo says while entering the room.
"How about we have some type of competition and put them on the same team?" Hana asks while coming in.
"That's probably the first smart thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth," I say.
"Thanks... Wait... HEY!" she shouted after realizing what I had said, causing me, along with Jungkook, to laugh.
"What kind of competition?" Jisoo asks.
"Something they both like.  So to be completely honest I have no idea,"Hana replies.
"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asks us.
"Soojung keeps to herself a lot, so none of us really know anything about her," Jisoo explains.
"I do," I tell them.
"Really?  That girl's a mystery to me," Jimin says walking in.
"Jimin, her stage name is 'Mystic' for a reason," Namjoon tells him.
"But I know her fairly well, being her roommate and all," I tell them.
"So what does she like?"  Jisoo asks.
"Anime, dramas, the colour black, cooking, being lazy..." I say, listing them off on my fingers.
"Wait, Mina also likes cooking," Hana says.
"So do I," Jin says from beside me.  When did he get there?
"So it's settled, We're having a cooking competition," Taehyung says from beside Jungkook.  Where are all these people coming from?  I watch Yoongi come down the stairs while the others were conversing about partners.
'Help me' I mouthed towards him.
"If you don't want to get caught, I would be quiet if I were you," he says, just loud enough for the others to hear.  They heard him and went silent. Honestly though, how did the girls not hear us?  As if on cue the girls came down the stairs, not arguing, and see us all gathered in the living room.  Both of their heads tilt slightly to the right, making them look like puppies.  They shrugged it off and sat on the floor in front of the couch.
"So, what movie we watching?" Mina asks.

      We had decided on a horror movie, I love horror movies.  IDIOT!  YOU DON'T RUN TOWARDS THE NOISE!  I'll be happy when this chick gets killed!  I thought as one of the girls went towards the noise in her basement.  Not even 5 minutes later she gets killed.  Called it!  I turn to Yoongi who was sitting next to me.
"Is it bad that I'm happy she died?" I ask him in a hushed voice.
"No, she was annoying," he responded, causing me to smile and turn back to the T.V.  Jump scare in 3...2...1 Most of the people in the room jumped, but not me because these movies were getting way too predictable.

      The movie is over and Hana decided she needed to watch some cartoons, some of the others joined her.
"You didn't seem scared during that," Jungkook comments.
"Nah, horror movies don't tend to scare me," I tell him.
"What does scare you?" he questions.
"I feel like if I tell you, you'll end up using it against me."
"You don't trust me?"
"That's not it... I've never told anyone my fear," I explain.
"Not even your brother?"
"Not even my brother," I confirm.
"What about that Hiroto guy?"
"He has no idea."
"Those Canadians?"
"I never told them, but they found out."
"How?"
"Why are you asking so many questions?"
"Just curious."  I gave him a suspicious look before walking out of the kitchen.

      "He was acting really weird after the movie," I tell Soojung.
"Weird like Hana wierd?" she asks.
"No, not nearly that weird.  It's just that he kept asking me a bunch of questions," I explain.
"What kind of questions?"
"He asked me my fear and who I've told my fear to."
"Oh, well that's weird."
"I know and I have no idea why he was asking so many questions."
"You'll probably find out soon."

Hey, It's your girl, Baby, and I'm back with another update.  Between school and figure skating, I'm not getting much time to write and I'm sorry about that, I really hope you can understand and aren't mad at me.  If you guys are ever confused about anything, feel free to ask either in the comments on in a PM, I promise I will try to clarify any confusion.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day/ night.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby