16: After School Club

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/n~

"Crap!" I shout as I check my watch, getting out of the car. I begin to run into the building. I can't believe my plane was delayed that much. I'm late! I see my manager standing inside the door.
"You're late!" he tells me, his voice stern.
"I know, I'm so sorry. My plane was delayed,"I frantically explain. He just nods in understanding and pulls off my wig, along with the wig cap. One of the stylists quickly runs a brush through my hair to tame the crazy wig hair. I'm guided through a cameras and sound booms, jumping over chords and and dodging people. A girl walks up to me and tells me I can go out whenever.

Eric is the first to notice me as I approach the set.
"Kat's here!" he exclaims, cutting Jimin off mid sentence. She glares at him, and I see Soojung smile at me.
"Sorry I'm late. My plane just landed," I explain to the both them, and the fans who have been watching for about 10 minutes already.
"It's fine, we were just about to discuss the reasoning behind your stage names," Jimin explains to me. I nod and take a seat next to Soojung in the front. I look back to Jisoo who's holding the microphone.
"That's actually a really funny story. I was asked if I had a preferred stage name, and me being me, completely forgot what it was going to be, so in my hesitation I had said, 'Me... uhh,' and I guess they thought I said Mia, but I don't mind. I think Mia's a cool name," she tells everyone. Everyone laughed at her expense. Sometimes this girl is too forgetful for her own good. Jisoo hands the mic over to Hana, who's sitting next to her.
"My stage name, Emmy, comes from a Latin origin and means 'rival and hardworking'. I chose to use it as my stage name because my talent rivals that of members of other girl groups because I'm so hardworking," she explains with a smile on her face. I stare at her in shock, not because her name is really well thought out, but because she has an Irish accent. Sure I knew she was from Limerick, Ireland, but I've never actually heard her speak English before. Mina takes the microphone from Hana and begins her reasoning.
"I decided to use Rose, because roses are the most well known flower due to there extensive beauty, but people tend to forget that 'every rose has it's thorns' just like every girl has her dark side." I smile, looking at my lap. I always knew that the reasoning behind her name had something to do with our group name, but I was never told how, and now that I know it made sense. Soojung begins her explanation using the microphone she already had.
"I chose Mystic because it means that your pragmatic, thorough, strong willed, practical and stubborn. I just thought that those few words sum me up quite well," she finishes, glancing over at me. I nod towards her. She hands me the microphone, I almost drop it, but don't. Hana begins to giggle, I turn back and glare at her. She sees my angered expression and stops laughing. I turn back to the hosts who seems amused at our exchange.
"How often do these two argue?" Eric asks in an amused tone. Soojung answers for the rest of us.
"Actually, Kat and Emmy don't argue or fight a lot. The two who argue the most are Mystic and Rose."
"Yeah, we're lucky that we have Kat, seeing as she's the only one who can get 'em to stop," Hana explains.

"Okay, so the next questi-" Jimin begins.
"Wait! Kat never answered," Eric exclaims, cutting her off for a second time.
"Kat, what's your reasoning?" she asks, realizing her mistake.
"The name Kat is based off of a nickname from one of my closest friends. He was my roommate back in Japan. He would always call me Kitty, it's what he called me from day 1, so I never really questioned it; but one day, I got curious and had to know why. His explanation was, 'much like a cat, you look cute and cuddly, but also like a cat, if someone were to look at you the wrong way you would bite their head'. I just thought that was a perfect explanation of me, so instead of Kitty, I chose Kat... only he's aloud to call me Kitty," I tell them as I fold my arms over my chest. The nod as the continue.

The interview was pretty uneventful until the end neared.
"So, it says that you 5 are going to tell us something important now," Eric tells us.
"We are?" I ask, confused due to my late arrival.
"Yeah, but we won't be the ones explaining," Jisoo states, making me more confused.
"Hold on!" I demand while raising my hands, "Are we explaining something or not?!?" The others laugh while I hold my head in confusion, groaning. I head footsteps, but because there are people all around me, I think nothing of it.
"We are-"
"Bts!" I look up to see the boys standing there.
"A while ago it was announced that we were collaborating with a girl group in our next comeback. This girl group is NY2G," Namjoon explains. I just sit there, still looking confused. I think Eric notices my expression because he begins laughing.
"Kat, are you okay?" he asks cautiously.
"I'm really confused. What just happened?" Soojung leans over and whispers to me.
"We just revealed our collaboration with BTS."
"I understood that part," I whisper with a glare.
"Than what didn't you understand?" she asks curiously.
"There's a lot I don't understand."

I'M SO SORRY! I know it's been a while, but I finally updated (the a/n didn't count). I know this update sucked, but it's going to get better, I swear. And I just want to add... 13.6k... HOW? This story sucks! I, the author, cringe while writing. How can you read this crap?!?

Thanks for reading this long awaited, really crappy update.

💓🌹🌹💓🌹🌹💓
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
🌹😍😍😍😍😍🌹
💓🌹😍😍😍🌹💓
💓💓🌹😍🌹💓💓
💓💓💓🌹💓💓💓

~Baby