Later that evening Sadie got the girls ready for bed, and talked to them about the funeral. Antonio finally came home, and was about to say goodnight to the girls, but heard Sadie talking to the them and stood outside the doorway way, listening to them talk.

"You're not going to leave us too, are you Sadie?" Isabella asked, as she sat up in the bed, while giving her sad eyes. She reached for Sadie, giving her a hug, scared she was going to leave too.

Sadie's heart dropped when Isabella asked her that, Gabriella sat up looking at Sadie, waiting to hear what she was going to say. "No. I'm not going to leave you; I'll always be here for you."

"Promise?" Gabriella asked.

Sadie held out her two pinky's and wrapped them around both of the girls pinky's. "I pinky promise." she smiled, assuring them.

Antonio walked into the room, looking at his girls. Sadie instantly got a whiff of booze, and turned around. She could tell he had been drinking, just by looking at him, and by the smell coming off him. She stood up, and walked past him giving him a dirty look. "I'm going to bed." she snapped quietly, as she walked past him. "Goodnight girls, I'll see you in the morning."

Sadie was upset he was out drinking, and didn't think he should have been drinking, when he has two little girls that need him the most right now. He should have been home comforting them she thought to herself. The more she thought about it, the madder she became. He should know how they're feeling right now, especially missing their mom, knowing that she's gone and never coming back, and now they need their dad, now more than ever. She mumbled, as she walked down the stairs.

After Antonio said goodnight to the girls, he went into his office, wanting to be alone. Sadie saw him walk in his office, and stormed in there after him, yelling at him. "Instead of going out and drinking, don't you think you should be home, and spending time with your daughters? They need you the most right now!"

Antonio sat in his chair, looking down and not wanting to look at her. "Sadie, I'm in no mood to fight, this is hard on me too, and I should have done everything that I could to save her."

She walked over to his desk, placed her hands on the edge of the desk and bent over. "You need to realize there was nothing anyone could have done, just know that she loved you, and those girls. There will always be memories, and you need to remember all the good times that you had with her. I know it'll be hard, but you need to be strong, if not for yourself, for Isabella and Gabriella. You need to move forward with your life, and make the best of it... especially for your kids."

Antonio sat in his chair listening to Sadie, not saying a word, and just listening. He knew she was right, but refused to acknowledge it, and spun his chair around, facing the back of his chair towards her.

Sadie threw her arms in the air, and left the room, frustrated. Somehow, she needed to figure out how to get through to him, hoping that he'll come around, so he could help care for his girls.

The next morning Sadie made breakfast for everyone, as they sat at the table Antonio remained quiet, not looking at anyone. After everyone ate, she brought the girls upstairs and got them ready to leave. As they were leaving, the girls grabbed the things they made for their mom, as well as their letters for her, and headed outside to their limo waiting for them.

They arrived at the church, Antonio stepped out of the limo and stood outside the church staring up into the sky. He was having a hard time walking inside the church, not ready to say his goodbye to her yet. He took a deep breath, and grabbed a hold of his daughters' hands, and walked them inside to see their mother for one last time. After saying their goodbyes, the girls placed their pictures, and letters near their mom's heart and walked away.