七一。

SNAPCHAT jinniebaby💞💖 is typing

SNAPCHAT
jinniebaby💞💖 is typing...

SNAPCHAT
From jinniebaby💞💖!

jinniebaby💞💖
babe

namjoon

joon

joonie

daddy

pornesian parapio?

namnoodle
you called??

jinniebaby💞💖
xhaolsadsajbdl

anyways...

can you get my water bottle

namnoodle
baby no

it's literally right in front of you.

get it yourself

jinniebaby💞💖
but babe🥺

namnoodle
you honestly think i'd fall for a stupid emoji??

That's when Namjoon looked up at his boyfriend to give him a victorious look, but he ended up not doing so when he realized that Jin looked exactly like the emoji. It was needless to say that Namjoon was already moving out of his seat to hand Jin the water bottle that was less than twelve inches away from where he was.

jinniebaby💞💖
thanks babe💖💘💞❤️✨💕❣️💝💗💓🧡

uwu💞💓💕💗💘💖💝❣️✨

namnoodle
don't talk to me

jinniebaby💞💖
please love me

please pornesian parapio??

🥺💞❤️

joonie :((

i :(( want :(( cuddles :((

give me cuddles pwease :((

Namjoon looked up slowly and witnessed Jin sporting the worlds saddest pout and didn't know what to do.

jinniebaby💞💖
joonie :((

you lost the bet.

this is a part of it. give me cuddles.

now.

He stood up from his seat after reading the last message and joined his boyfriend on the bed. Jin tapped the space next to him excitedly and Namjoon immediately landed onto the soft mattress.

Jin grinned as he scooted backwards so that his back was up against Namjoon's chest, the younger boy wrapped his arms around Jin's waist. The boy seemed to have gotten over the his boyfriend's tedious request because he was currently pressing kisses onto Jin wherever he possibly could.

The older boy smiled to himself feeling the sweet gesture and turned himself around suddenly so that they could see each other.

"Namjoon-ah?" Jin whispered out of the blue, gaining the attention of Namjoon who was kind of dreading his boyfriends next request. It could literally be anything at this point and he was very hesitant to answer.

"Yes?" he questioned as Jin smiled even wider, "Namjoon-ah, kiss me here." He spoke, pointing at his cheek when he did so. Namjoon's eyes sparked for a moment, it was highly unexpected, for he was half expecting to have to give Jin an hour long massage or something.

As per requested, Namjoon happily kissed his boyfriends cheek, "And here." Jin pointed again on the other side to which Namjoon kissed without hesitation. "Kiss me here too." He told while looking into the youngers eyes, Namjoon smirked as he planted a kiss on Jin's lips.

It continued for a long while, both of them content afterwards, ending off the night with them in each other's embrace, the love radiating off of them more than ever.

SNAPCHAT
babyjjk💞 is typing...

SNAPCHAT
From babyjjk💞 !

babyjjk💞
we need to talk

opened -
2 seconds ago

a/n+
a small filler chapter :)