十七。

✿

10:17 P.M.

Everybody answered about two questions or less and that was that. There was no way in hell that they were going to continue playing, considering the amount of unpredictable questions that were in the jar.

The questions ranging from "What was your favorite childhood toy?" all the way to "How did you lose your virginity?" which luckily the boy did not have to answer, for obvious reasons. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *cough* virgin *cough*

[a/n i hate that i wrote that, but it is what it is]

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Jin suggests nervously seeing as he already flopped at his first activity, the only thing that could probably... maybe save him now was this movie. As long as the movie wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Yoongi at this point felt like he wanted to die, but seeing the light sparkle in Jimin's eyes the moment Jin asked made him remember why he decided to ultimately come here in the first place. "Sure, I'd like to watch." Yoongi smiles at Jin politely which makes the boy sigh in relief. He looks over to Jimin after he says that, noticing instantaneously that the beautiful sparkle in Jimin's eyes had disappeared.

"Jimin, you can set up the movie you brought then!" Taehyung says enthusiastically, knowing that Jimin was uncomfortable yet again for reasons beyond him, "What movie did you bring?" Jungkook chimes in as both himself and Taehyung tried to break Jimin out of the little bubble he trapped himself in.

"Spirited Away." the boy mumbles, bringing his knees up to his chest and hugging them, forming himself into the shape of a ball, Yoongi unknowingly melting at how adorable Jimin's actions were. "Great!" Hoseok says enthusiastically, trying his best to ignore Jinyoung at the moment.

"Spirited Away it is then! Get comfortable and choose your spots while Namjoon and I make some popcorn." The older happy that his night was saved, now pushing Namjoon to the kitchen playfully, both of them giggling.

Jimin sets up the movie and sits down on the floor wrapping himself up in warm fuzzy blankets. Yoongi watched him until he had an epiphanic moment, he could use this time to get closer to Jimin. In fact, he scooted closer to the younger boy and joined him in the blankets.

"Hi."

[a/n+ what a baby boy, i love him

[a/n+ what a baby boy, i love him.]