四三。

✿

"Please don't cry."

Yoongi tries to stop Jimin's crying by comforting him instead, but it doesn't help all that much and he knows that as a fact because the boy's tears are staining Yoongi's shirt.

"Please don't."

He doesn't know what to do with him, "Jimin? Can I please explain everything. I swear nothing bad'll happen, I just need to tell you." He feels like he had accomplished something when Yoongi feels Jimin's head nod against his shoulder.

"I want to you to know it wasn't me who-..." "C-can you talk to me in-inside? I-it's cold." Jimin whimpers and Yoongi sews his lips together, but agrees anyways because he knew that if he didn't clear this up now, he'd never be able to have an opportunity like this again.

"So you're telling me that it wasn't you?" Jimin asks just to confirm he wasn't hearing anything wrong and when Yoongi nods, he feels like bursting into a fit of tears again. "So I was being mean to you for no reason." A tear rolls down his cheek and he wipes it away quickly, "I'm just like them."

Yoongi quirks a brow at that, 'them'.

"Who's them?" Jimin tensed up slightly having been upset and stuck in some sort of trance coming to the conclusion he wasn't any different then the people of his bitter past.

"Yoongi, I'm the bully now."