三六。

✿

'Will it be too weird?'

Yoongi was questioning himself about it while driving over to Jimin's house, which oddly was not too far from his own home.

"Hey Jimin, you live around here too? Cool!" He says aloud, tightening his grip on the steering wheel his forehead also attacking the wheel in anger when realizing just how socially awkward he was. Why was he having such a hard time figuring out how to talk to another human?

"Jimin, you didn't answer my snapchats, so I came here to your house."

"Oh this is your house? What a coincidence... So, about that Snapchat message?"

"I just saw you walk into your house, that's how I know you live here. So let's talk?"

'I'd look like a persistent stalker. Wtf?' Yelling at himself mentally, he clutched his hair in frustration, he was right here in front of Jimin's house, but he couldn't bring himself to actually get out of the car and ring Jimin's doorbell. He wasn't as bold as he thought he was.

That lasted for about 10 minutes until he chickened out. Yoongi drove off to the nearest café deciding to sit there and think things over until he could actually bring himself face to face with Jimin and talk to him about everything that had happened.

"Okay Yoongi, your coffee will be ready in 5 minutes, please wait over there." Yoongi nods taking his receipt out of the employees hand before walking over to a small crowd of people who were either standing or sitting while waiting for their drinks to be ready. What he didn't know that a certain person just so happened to be there too.

He stood there casually and started scrolling through his twitter feed until something else caught his attention.

"Black coffee for... Min Yoongi? Oh Jesus Christ."