四七。

✿

The red head grins as he watches his much eager date point out all the different species of fish that swim past in the tank.

"Look Seokkie!" Jungkook points toward a small clownfish and his smile widens, "It's Nemo!"

Hoseok's heart melts when he hears the nickname he was just given, only before he leaned in beside Jungkook to look at the fish he was pointing at, "I guess we found him." He jokes and the younger boy was quick to chuckle at it.

"I guess we did!" He says back. "Say, Seokkie I think the dolphin show is starting soo-..." He stops himself and his face seemed apologetic, "I'm sorry, I just realized I never asked you if it was okay to call you that."

"Don't worry, I like it. Only from you though." Hoseok puts a hand on the boys shoulder and grins, "Wanna head on down and find some seats?"

Jungkook nods excitedly and grabs Hoseok's hand without a second thought.

At the moment, Hoseok's feeling an overwhelming amount of happiness and experiencing a few too many heart attacks caused by him uwu'ing too much at things Jungkook does that he found completely adorable, which was pretty much everything if he was being honest.

He found it endearing how excited Jungkook gets over the little things and how he took the time to appreciate the things that the average person wouldn't bat an eye at. The time he's been spending with the boy seems surreal, almost dreamlike. Hoseok couldn't believe that there was someone out here in the world who was innocent like this.

Especially in this day and age.

"Seokkie look!" Jungkook squeals as they take a seat in the almost completely empty performance stage, he points his finger towards the huge tank with a few of the performance dolphins jumping around in the water.

He immediately wrapped his arms around one of Hoseok's and bounced excitedly in his own seat.

As Jungkook watched the dolphins with a childlike fascination, Hoseok just watched Jungkook instead. He couldn't keep his eyes off of him and he smiled to himself, he never felt this way about anyone before.

He never knew that a giggle could make his whole day, let alone a smile from the younger boy.

"S-Seokkie hyung?" Hoseok shakes his head slightly and pops an eyebrow.

Jungkook clears his throat awkwardly.

"I-I asked i-if there was s-something on my face." He brings a hand behind his head and scratches it a little, "Y-you were, uh, staring at me."

"Sorry, I just got distracted by how cute you are."

a/n+
damn, hoseok is so smooth. wtf xhosjdneifm. get you a cutie like hoseok. he's too precious for this world, i swear to god.

YA'LL BETTER BE GIVING HIM LOVE AND SUPPORT. THIS PRECIOUS ANGEL DESERVES THE WHOLE WORLD.

I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE BOOPS HIS CUTE LIL DIMPLES AND REMINDS HIM THAT HE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT EVERY DAMN DAY.

can ya'll tell i'm 2seok biased¿