三八。

Yoongi's looking at Jimin and Jimin's looking at Yoongi

Yoongi's looking at Jimin and Jimin's looking at Yoongi. His mouth is slightly hanging open in shock, he was extremely thrown off by this and his arm stuttered as he reached for his coffee.

By the time he grabs his coffee, the cute boy is already returning to his work and Yoongi doesn't know what to do. He's flustered, but his mouth opens again and nothing comes out, this process repeats for about five minutes.

"Yoongi, if you're just going to stand here, can you please move over so the other customers can get their drinks?" Jimin mumbles as he places another drink down and calls the next person.

The man comes up and grabs his drink and when Jimin walks away again the man smirks, "Your significant other?" He chuckles and the voice makes Yoongi jump back a little, "That look he's giving you is the same look my wife gives me when I've done something wrong." He tells.

"I'll give you some advice, son. If you want to get through to him, listen to him first. Ask him to tell you what you did wrong, then you tell him yours side." The man laughs at Yoongi's facial expression and pats his back, "Don't know why, but it always works. Good luck."

Yoongi sighs as the man walks away and he looks at Jimin fully concentrated on pouring the coffee into a cup. He just watched the boy do his job for a few minutes before he finally had the courage to speak up.

"Jimin? Can we talk?" He asks and the scoff that leaves Jimin's mouth makes him nervous, but still he proceeded, "I want you tell me everything and I can tell you what really happened."

That makes Jimin laugh.

"That really fucking sucks" he coos, "Leave me alone Min Yoongi, I want nothing to do with you."

a/n+
the message below this to amy was written like last year? and this is basically just me fangirling and thanking her for following me and supporting me.

— if you don't know, my first language is japanese and that's why my english is a little funny.

StarlightNArmy さんへ、
先にフォローをしてくれて本当にありがたいです、この前にワットパッドをやめたい思いになて来て、本も全部消したくてこのサイトからもう二度と顔をみせたくないのきぶんでした。人が凄く厳しくて、私てそんな強い人じゃなくてだから凄い力ずらいんです。でもあなたのコメントを読んでから「出来る」て思えました、本当に本当にありがとうございます。♥️

and BLUESIDE- you already know everything I want to say 💙