七十。

The pair were caught completely off guard regarding what they had just told each other, not to mention at the same time

The pair were caught completely off guard regarding what they had just told each other, not to mention at the same time. The big 'I love you.' was not something to be taken lightly, for this one sentence can change everything. They turned the TV off before proceeding with anything.

Yoongi smiled genuinely, his gums making their long overdue appearance as Jimin also smiled back. His eyes crinkle up in utter happiness, there was nothing more exciting than telling his first 'I love you.', and Yoongi was more than thrilled to be his first and hopefully last person for Jimin to tell in that way.

Eventually, they both broke into a happy and joyful laughter, Yoongi now continuing to rake his hand through Jimin's hair. "I really mean it, Jimin, I love you so damn much." He told as his voice was very raspy. Yoongi's touch at the moment was everything Jimin could ask for, he felt joyous.

Yoongi's words, though completely effortless, since he was telling the truth, still managed to make Jimin's heart feel some type of way.

"Say it again." He demanded quietly, reaching over to sit on the older boys' lap, his leg on each side of his hyung, arms wrapped around the older, at this moment all Yoongi could do was admire how sickeningly cute, adorable, and everything in between Jimin is.

Jimin rests his head down on Yoongi's shoulder, his face almost completely tucked into his boyfriends neck, "I love you, Jimin." The boy repeats happily, Jimin giggling before letting out a content sigh, he moves his head over a bit to place a few kisses on Yoongi's neck before mumbling out a "I love you too, Yoongi. I love you so much"

"I bet I love you way more." Yoongi smirked when Jimin's head popped back up to claim that it was he who loved him more, "No way, not possible Min Noodle, I love you way more." He responded in a cute manner, which made Yoongi feel extremely blessed in some ways.

"Oh yea?" The older questioned, his eyebrow raising in amusement when Jimin nodded, agreeing that he loves Yoongi more. Which in Yoongi's mind was completely impossible.