十。

✿

"You guys, what the fuck?" Namjoon glares at the very successfully late boy's as he crosses his arm, waiting for the great explanation on why they were half an hour late.

Hoseok's smile drops when seeing Namjoon's expression, but Yoongi just shrugs irritating Namjoon further. "I felt like coming late. Sue me." And with that he tries to trudge past Namjoon to get into the house, but was stopped by a hand that had grabbed onto his wrist lightning fast.

Namjoon scoffs in distaste as he rolls his eyes, Hoseok watching everything Namjoon does, while Jinyoung clings onto him tighter, "You felt like coming late? That's the oh-so-great reasoning? You couldn't have just said traffic? It would've made me feel less unimportant to you, ya know?"

Yoongi shrugs again, a little bored already, judging by the way he stands so loosely, "So what?" , Hoseok casually holds Yoongi's hand squeezing it lightly to try and get him to stop talking before things get out of control.

"Do you know how fucking important this is to me?" Namjoon grabs Yoongi by the shoulders shaking him trying to get some sense into him,

"He's the only guy I've ever felt this way about, you know? I want to be someone he could rely on, Yoongi." Namjoon calms himself down, but keeps his hands still placed securely on Yoongi.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were this serious about him." Yoongi shakes the boy's hand off of his shoulder and releases Hoseok's hand from his own. "I thought this was just another fling." Yoongi admits as Namjoon wipes his tears moving his head from side to side "N-no, it isn't like that. He's really special."

Namjoon was extremely nervous, he had been sitting in his boyfriends home with people he didn't know, waiting for his own friends in the awakward silence for too long. It was honestly nerve-wracking to just sit there with Jin's friends judgmental gaze.

The three of them feel guilty as they had to watch another tear roll down Namjoon's face.

Hoseok pulls both of them into a hug, Yoongi groans and Namjoon squirms around, but Hoseok just closes his eyes and smiles at the thought of their friendship. Their beautiful moment however was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the door opening revealing a scowling Jin. He analyzes the scene before him and almost instantly the olders angry face turns soft when seeing them all cuddled up.

"Oh my god, come in! Come in!" He pulls Namjoon out of the group, eyeing him with concern when he sees a tear placed right on the center of his right cheek.

Jin hugged his boyfriend from behind, his chin resting nicely on Namjoon's shoulder as he watched Hoseok and Jinyoung walk in first, Yoongi following the pair.

When the other boys were out of sight, Jin kissed Namjoon's cheek, the younger boys' tear disappears as the feeling of Jin's lips start to fade against his own skin. "You okay? I don't like seeing tears on your face, Joonie."

Namjoon turns back quickly to hug Jin back, a smile invades his face as he softly kisses the tip of his boyfriend's nose. "I'm fine baby, let's get back in there."

With a curt nod, Jin closes the door.