九。

✿

SNAPCHAT
jeonglebook is typing...

SNAPCHAT
from jeonglebook!

jeonglebook
they're coming tonight.

worldwidejin
good!

so what did you
want, kookie??

jeonglebook
a date.

worldwidejin
i don't like you that way?

jeonglebook
OH GOD.
I DID NOT MEAN YOU
DUCKING HELL
F*

worldwidejin
okay?

then who?

jeonglebook
taehyung 😩

opened -
10 minutes ago

It was 8:58 and everyone was still
waiting for Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jinyoung.

Jin's three younger friends knew better than to show up late especially since they knew how Jin reacts to this kind of stuff. The four that arrived to Jin's little get together on time sat uncomfortably as the oldest kept a fake smile on his face, starting to crack every time another minute passed.

"Namjoon-ah." Jin says through his gritted teeth and faces him, still not trying to loose his smile, his new boyfriend gulps at the sight not knowing whether he should be scared or just running at this point.

The clock strikes 9 and the three missing boys have yet to come. "Where are your friends?" He kept smiling, but it was obvious that he as extremely bothered by this, someone screwed up his plans. Of course he wasn't happy.

Literally saved by the bell, Namjoon jumps up from his seat, wiping the small bead of sweat that had made an appearance on the boys forehead due to the stess. "I'll get it baby!" He starts running for the door, almost tripping on the rug, but makes it to the door safely.

Upon opening the door, it revealed the three very late boys one smiling happily, the other one slightly annoyed, and the last one clinging on to his boyfriend. Namjoon glances into the living room from where he stands to make sure that Jin and his friends weren't watching before stepping out of the house.