十三。

✿

"Finally!" Jin clasps his hands together gaining the attention of everyone in the room as Jimin dragged his feet over to the sofa which sat Jungkook and Taehyung. "We can start!" The oldest gives a warm smile to the boys.

"Alright, see that pretty jar at the center of the table?" Jin points and the boys nod, "Great, in there are pieces of paper that have questions written in them."

Jungkook looks over to Taehyung to see what expression he has before basically mirroring the older, Hoseok and Yoongi looking at each other with the word uncomfortable written all over their faces. Jimin just sits still, head down preventing himself to make eye contact with anyone.

Taehyung notices and tries his best in order to comfort him with the distance they had between them, it was only slightly effective, "So, you take one and answer. Simple as that, its a great ice breaker."

Jin smiles and faces Namjoon who tries to stay supportive of his new boyfriend but deep down knows that this was the worst possible thing they could do to tonight.

"Who wants to go first?" The oldest questions, the room falling even more silent than before, trying not to look bad in front of his guests he keeps himself from rolling his eyes, "Fine, I'll go first."

Jin reaches over to the table that separates the two groups, hand grazing the inside of the jar carefully, he pulled out a small, folded, pink colored paper.

Everyone watches impatiently as Jin unfolds the paper, the process painstakingly slow, he finally manages to open it up, "Alright, my question is. . . " Though no one was really wanting to participate they listened closely to observe what kind of questions to expect from this 'ice breaker' game.

"What color is your
toothbrush?"