Chapter 20: Call me

*Austin's Pov*

Austin sat on his seat with his head in between his arms. He was thinking in what he shall do next. If he should call her or if he shouldn't... it was funny how all the courage he had left in seconds. He couldn't call anymore, he felt powerless.

"Austin what is it that you are looking at?" The teacher called out in the most annoying manner. Austin's head shot up and yawned at the sight of numbers and roots.

"I'm sorry miss, I was just trying to figure out the problem." He lied shrugging. She clicked her tounge and heads towards him, her heals tapping when she walked.

"Did you solve it? I bet you didn't." He shook his head making her hum in a satisfaction. "That's what I thought." She went back to the board and scribbled nonsense that nobody really understood.

He huffed and mumbled under his breath. He couldn't believe this teacher, how much he hated her. She was so rude.

"Psst Austin, did you speak to Sarah?" Paula whispered from behind. He turned to face her and rolled his eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you it's Sydney, Paula? And no I didn't... I have to though, but I don't know how."

"Write to her on your desk, that's how you two met right? Maybe she'll reply then." Austin squinted at Paula, how does she know that? What a stalker.

"That's not a bad idea. I'll do that." He turned around and got his pencil, he hesitated at first but then just wrote not thinking of what could happen afterwards.

Hey Sydney, I know you are probably mad at me and you have all the right to be so... I'm sorry. I was being selfish and arrogant, not thinking about your reasons. I only thought about me. I want to fix this, properly. I just need one more favor... call me.

He sighted and rested his head on his arms that were crossed on his desk. He hoped she would call so he could apoligize and make things right, once and for all.

○●○●

*If you liked this chapter please give vote, follow, and comment.*

©2018 XCoca_Cola_PopX All rights reserved