Chapter 06: Under The Seat

Sydney| Austin

"Ha! You doubted me so much and after all I was saying the truth. Yeah, Sugar that's your nickname and your full name is... oh bada bada bass bada bass no trouble, Snotty Artisy Sugar but Sugar or Artisy is for short. I'm a wonderful expert in flirting, look 'Are you a candy? Because I'm sure crushing on you.' Ey? What do you think? I feel bad for that dollar Sugar and you tell me I only insult, hmph! I do something else besides insulting and you know what that is? Behing lazy. Brat? Rat? Bat? Dab? Oh God, what the actual bananas is that rhyme? Oh now that I ran out of eraser reach out for something under your seat... it's the solution for endless possibilities."

Such an...idot. The only thing he made Syndey get was rose cheeks that made her feel hot. What is happening? She has never felt such a thing.

As he said she reached out for under her chair and grabbed a small piece of paper. She opened it seeing several numbers inside... wait what? Did he give her his phone number? Oh no, she couldn't call him. Sydney didn't have the courage to do so.

"You asshole! I'm not snotty nor I am sugar sweet, Dumbo. What makes you think I'm artisy? Expert in flirting? The only thing you gave me with that was a mayor level of cringe! Congratulations, claps loudly. I think you need to get some flirting tips. You know what? I rather be with the lazy guy then the one who made this conversation. I'm kidding, nah I prefer you. Oi! That rhyme was dope. What is it? Your phone number? I can't call you."

○●○●

"I see you like that in my eyes Sugar. I just have a feeling that you are. Hold on! That was something that every girl would like to be called. My flirting skills deserve an 'A plus' honey. Flirting tips? As if, I'm totally awesome. I bet you will regret that, me lazy wouldn't have answered to your silly comment. I know you prefer me than any guy. Yep, it's my cellphone number and you can call me on my cellphone eh, eh baby when you need my love call me on my cell Sugar eh, eh I promise to answer."

She laughed, she didn't care that the teacher was talking. She didn't care that everybody was looking at her as if she was mad. She just didn't care.

"Sydney you've been acting odd lately... what's going on?" The teacher asked.

"Nothing," She spat rolling her eyes. She quickly erased the conversation with her hand before the teacher approached her.

"You better stop with the attitude or I'll have to call your parents and I'll bet you won't like that." She threaten knowing that Sydney had troubles at home, God how she regreted telling that teacher.

"I don't care."

○●○●

*If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment and follow.*

©2017 XCoca_Cola_PopX All rights reserved.