"Crystal.. With you please open the door? Im very worried right now" I knew whos voice it was. I opened it and ran straight into Zayns arms. He ran his fingers down my hair over and over again. He kissed the top of my head. " Its going to be okay baby. Louis told me everything" He said holding me tight.

"It really hurts Zayn . I never felt this hurt before. Please dont leave me" I said into his chest.

"I wont leave you. I promise" I was scared that he will some day and just break my promise. Zayn was always so caring and ive just been so blind to never see it. Hes always there when Harry hurts me.  " Come on. You can stay in my hotel cause were leaving soon anyways. Lets head to your house and get your stuff okay?" He said in a soft voice pulling me away. He looked straight into my eyes and wiped away my tears. I put on a smile and held on to his hand. Just like before our hands fit like a puzzle piece.  " Ey, im gonna take Crystal home real quick to grab her stuff. Ill be back later alright?" He said. I waved good bye to everyone as we headed out. We went into Zayns car and drove off. We we got to my house i ran up to my room. Zayn followed behind tickling me. I nearly fell going up.

"Zayn you retard i almost fell" I said slapping his arm.

"Well i could carry you if you cant walk properly up the stairs" He winked. I rolled my eyes and kept going upstairs. I grabbed my suitcase as Zayn sat on the floor. He saw the presents as i opened the closet door.

"Oh whats that?" He pointed. 

"Nothing! stop looking"I said puting it in a bag and put it on top of my suit case. 

"You know. ITs going to suck spending Christmas on a plane." He said putting his arms around me.

"Its gonna be okay Zayn. Lets go now." I said changing into sweatshirt and sweat pants to sleep in. He smiled at me. We headed out the door. He carried my suit case for me as i carried my bag of Presents for the boys. We drove off in his car and headed to the hotel . We went in to his room as i settled in.

"Do you have a room to your self?" I asked him

"Yup! Some times i head over to nialls but hes usually twitcaming people so i dont want to bother." I nodded my head and look at my self in the mirror. I saw that my face was all smudged up with make up.

"Im gonna shower okay?" I said heading the in bathroom. He nodded his head and turned on the tv. Since im gonna sleep in this clothes i just folded it up and put it on the toilet seat. I headed in the shower and let it flow down my body. The shampoo wasnt the same or the body soap and the sponge was too rough. I got out of the shower and wrapped my body around with a towel . I put on my clothes and headed out with a towel around my shoulder . I saw Zayn watching something on TV.

"Whatcha watching?" I said hopping on the other bed.

"Oh um nothing just nothing." I was looking for the remote .  I saw the tv. It was some Celebrity scoop crap.

"Hello and welcome to Celebrity Scoop. Today we have spotted Harry Styles with a new girl today. She is blonde with blue hair. Some say her name is Rita Samuels. Is Harry now Taken? We know that hot stuff Zayn Malik has currently announced that his heart is set for a girl already. Who is this lucky girl? No other then the new star Crystal Morgan! Hope to be sing these two lovely couples around" The lady said. My jaw dropped as how shocked i was. Zayn finally found the remote and turned the tv off.

"So um .What do you say about beeing a whole couple?" He asked.

"You know what Zayn. I never gave you the chance before. I think i should" I said moving from my bed to his. I snuggled up next to him as he put his arms around me. I looked up at him and straight up kissed him. He was mine now and nothing could stop that.