With that I removed my shoes followed by my pants,shirt,and uncomfortably useless undergarments.Before stepping into the shower I looked at myself from the mirror and my eyes quickly found the nail marks as well as the bites that had "healed" on my back and shoulder.

I looked away and stepped into the steaming water,sadly I couldn't even be comforted by the soothing heat as I was unable to really feel it.

~~

A couple minutes passed with me just standing underneath the running water unmoving when my ears twitched at the sound of a light knocking at the door.

This peace almost makes it seem as if the world hasn't gone to shit,I stuck my head out of the shower and looked at the door.But I know that is only my imagination,"Who is it?"

"It's Maggie." Oh,thank god,I asked her what she needed and got I hoped she wouldn't ask for me to open the door."I came by to ask if youd like me to wash up your clothes,"well shit.

"I don't want to trouble you anymore so I'll just clean it myself,"she just said ok and asked if I would like her to bring over a soap intended for clothing."Ya just leave it outside the door and I'll grab it."

"Alright,be right back." As I heard her footsteps retreat I stepped backwards into the rushing warm water and closed my eyes,wash my clothes huh? If all that dirt and blood actually comes off of it I'll actually be amazed.

"If you end up wanting help with your clothes just come get me,"I tensed up for a second as I hadn't noticed her footsteps return until she spoke.

"Thanks."

I heard her just hum in response until I finally heard her retreat for the last time followed by the sound if the front door opening them closing with a creak.I leaned forward so that my head would be against the shower wall and I sighed. As I looked down at the water going into the drain I just watched as blood would continue to slid off my body with the rushing water until it dissapeared into the drain below.

I could already tell the blood was beginning to stain the tub and I lightly slammed my forehead into the wall with my eyes shut.Great,more work for me.

( Maggie POV )

I placed the needed soap down in front of the bathroom door and just walked off,I found it strange how she acted when it came to others seeing her without that - I paused in my step,actually I don't even know the name of what she wears is called,a cape? Maybe...I just shrugged to myself and made my way to the front door.At least it didn't take much convincing to get her to use our shower,all it took was my stubbornness and her willingness to just give in.

I heard the sudden strum of a guitar,it caught my attention that I went straight for the front door and opened it,looking straight forward I saw nothing but with another strum I looked to the side and realized it was Glenn,resting on one of the porch chairs just strumming away on the car in boredom.As I closed the door he stood up and walked a bit closer,I smiled and said,"Nice guitar."

He looked down at it,"Dale found it on the highway."

I just nodded he then awkwardly looked back at his groups little camp around the tree,"You know,"he said as he turned back around to face me,"We still have eleven condoms."

And here I thought this boy would just say something meaningful to me for once,I shook my head at the stupidity,what I wanna say wont be to cruel will it? With a struggling smirk I met his eyes and answered back,"You see eleven condoms,I see eleven minutes of my life that I'm never gettin back."