56

A Goodbye For Now

~~~

A/N: Schools makes me miserable,and my update is very veryyy late

~~

( Maggie POV )

"Guys!"

"Where's Y/N?"I ran into the room as everyone stopped Andrea from going to look for Rick and Carl and now they had all heard a gunshot, Y/n seemed to know where they were so they'll be fine. "Maggie whats wrong?"

Before I could open my mouth Glenn and Daryl came into the room after having put their stuff away, "Did you find Randal?" They nodded.

"Is he in the shed?"

They shook their head and Daryl scoffed,"he turned into a walker."

"Did you find the walker that bit him?"

Glenn sighed,"No the weird thing is he wasn't bit."

"Do you understand you order!?" I tried to speak up again but I was interrupted as they mentioned his neck had been broken,"The thing is Shane and Randalls tracks. They were right on top of each other, and Shane ain't no tracker. So that boy didn't come up behind him, they were together."

Lori came forward ignoring the fact that Randal was now dead, she was more worried about Rick,"Would you please get back out there, find Shane and Rick and find out what on earth is going on?" He nodded and started walking off,"Thank you."

No I have to stop him,"Wait!" Everyone stopped and turned to look at me in distress ,"Don't go outside!" I quickly went through what Y/N said to me before looking at all of them staring at me in confusion and fear," we-we need to pack everything and get ready to run!"

"What do you mean?"

"It's Y/N." the second I mentioned her name Daryl and Glenn looked around to realize she had gone and disappeared. "She yelled at me like she was in the army yelling at a soldier, she told me to get tell all of you to grab what is necessary and to run at the first sign of danger."

"Danger?"

"What danger?"

A gunshot rang out through our confused silence and that second they all took Y/N's words seriously. Everyone ran out to the porch, me following after them with a worried Glenn at my side who grabbed hold of my hand and held it tightly, the second we got outside though we all froze,"Oh no."

On the far fields of the farm we all watched in horror as the biggest horde of those dead people were getting closer and closer slowly, near the barn I was able to make out three figures, two running and one hitting the closest walkers before catching up,"It's Y/N! She's with Rick and Carl!"

"Carl was supposed to be upstairs! I'm not leaving without my boy! "

"We won't, don't worry."

"Patricia kill the lights."

"Everyone, get the guns now!"

Glenn stood next to me as the others ran around seeming to understand the words Y/N had given me,"Maybe they're just passing like the herd on the highway? We could just go inside-"

Daryl shook his head at Glenns suggestion but I was with Y/N on this one. She has the best instincts and she told me before they even showed up in visible view onto the farm. How did she know though? "Not unless there a tunnel downstairs I don't know about. A herd that size would rip the house down. Y/N is right, we gotta move and now!"