2

The Dixon Brothers

~~

(Your POV)

~~~

I could feel my left eye twitching as I stared at Merle. This dumbass had cut off his hand. But why? My eyes slowly trailed down his arm to where his hand used to be only to find blood dripping down. I followed the small trail of blood and I found, "Handcuffs?"

"That fucking n-----r left me here for dead!"

"Why did he-,"I got cut off as the door leading to the roof got slammed into. I brought up my gun ready to attack. The door was blocked but it wouldn't take long for them walkers to get through. "Nothing I can do now." I looked at him again, "You, get up now. We're leaving! You better not pass out."

"I see yuh takin up my offer girly,"I rolled my eyes at his comment as I pointed my grabbling hook at the next building. Seriously not the time for this bloke to be flirting.

The second I noticed him close enough I wrapped an arm around him and slowly leaned off the roof, "Better hang on big boy!"

He tried to pull away but I didn't give him a chance before jumping off the edge of the building, "You crazy bitch!"

I smiled at his fairly rude comment as we shot up towards the next buidling,just in time too as the walkers had finally broken through the door."I'd be nicer given that I just saved your redneck ass."

Finally landing onto the next buidling I let go of him and flipped to land on my feet,I heard a thump behind me. I landed fine,he had slammed onto his butt. "You crazy sweetheart."

I raised my eyebrow at him, "And?"

He gave me his smirk before winking at me again, "Well I like it."

I walked closer to him only to raise my left hand and push his face away as he tried to kiss me. I was more interested in his bleeding arm."We need to get this fixed up or you'll die of blood loss. Plus, if you pass out I am so not carrying you."

"This is notin,we have time to spare no?"

"No,"I answered darkly,​​​​​​god I want to bite his arm. I could feel myself drooling at the sight of flesh, meat ,so I turned away and began walking towards the roofs exit down the stairs. "You coming or what?"

He growled as he got up, his only hand propping his disabled arm up in hope to stop the bleeding. I ripped a part of my clothing and wrapped it around the bleeding appendage,"Keep pressure on this, don't fight either. I'll protect us."

He gave me another smirk as we walked side by side down the stairs,for security I pulled out two small handguns.It was awkwardly quiet and a question had been bugging me so I finally broke the silence. "Merle? Why the fuck were you handcuffed?"

"That n----r gone and punched me , I just go to protect myself and make sure he got what he deserved for hittin me.Him all talkin like a n----r can order me around!"

I sighed , "So after I stopped you from fighting,you fought~again?" With a nod from him I growled in annoyance, after possibly beating the shit out of the dark skinned man I have no doubt he wouldn't feel bad for leaving him on the roof. "Where'd the handcuffs come from anyway. "

I heard his low gruff laughter, it was different from the one I heard when he was putting bullets into walkers heads. This one gave off a genuine warmth, "That ye sherrif Glenn saved came in and hit me over the head. As if that not enough he handcuffed me as if he owned the place! When I get my hands on him-"